I need someone that can help me in a timely manner of the following tasks i have to do.
1. I have installed GD Star Rating on a Listings Directory Site and followed instructions here [url removed, login to view] to integrate it into the comments mod...So far i have it that people can place their ratings and write a comment relating to the business/consultant but the multirating results bar isn't displaying with the published comment. I need this to display.
2.I am using the woothemes listings theme and have utilised their content builder functionality which utilises custom post types. I have set up some custom fields in the content builder and hardcoded them to display in the listings theme consultant page but what i want is a php 'if' and 'else' argument written on that i can use to show them on the consultant profile page or not depending on whether they have been checked in the backend. ie if i have added in my listing details that my business started in 2000 then it shoes on the front end but if i don't check or enter anything in that field it is hidden in the front end rather than simply having n/a or something like that.
3. I need the styling of basic business/contact information be made better more attractive and professional. check out this link of a consultant page [url removed, login to view] the area i am referring to is on the left hand side from the title: Australian Image Company down to the title Consultant Bio:
4. I am integrating gravity forms into the listing/directory so that i am not publishing email addresses on the site but so that if someone wants to contact a particular consultant They click a email this consultant button and a pop up box floats on the screen where they enter their contact details, questions/message for the consultant this is then sent to the particular consultant who's page they are on...I found some basic instructions to do this here [url removed, login to view] There is a way you can map the gravityforms custom field (ie that particular consultants email) so that the form sends to there instead of the administrator of the site. I need this functionality implemented.
[url removed, login to view] at this page through ie8 there seem to be white spots on the picture of the girls [url removed, login to view] its very strange as none of the other pictures are doing that. I need this looked into to.
6. I prefer the blog content styling at one of my other blogs (Mystique Theme) on the same server [url removed, login to view] see this picture. [url removed, login to view] Was wondering if the coding and css design for how that blog list and blog page is done could be brought over to the overall theme to replace its default theme. on the blog (list page as above and also on the blog post page ie [url removed, login to view]) check out [url removed, login to view] The default of overall theme ([url removed, login to view] is booring it looks like this [url removed, login to view] PLEASE NOTE we are not changing the whole theme but just the blog/post archive theme and blog post full article theme.
7. I am using marketpress for an online shop and i want to put a checkbox into the purchase process giving them the option to subscribe to our site updates which we manage using the Mailpress wordpress plugin. So this integration will need to be done also.
8. Utilising the woothemes listings theme which uses custom posts and taxonomies i have set up a new taxonomy called services which vistors to the site will be able to search for consultants based on the services they provide...In the backend when editing a listing, the available services come up as a tag cloud when you click the 'Choose from the most used services' link see pic here [url removed, login to view] I wonder if this tag cloud could come up as a list.
With all these changes I want them to be properly documented and well thought out because i would like the opportunity to still be able to upgrade plugins infuture. and i wouldn't want a situation where i cant upgrade because of the modifications were not properly marked up.
Please send me your quotes for this work and be realistic on your timeframe. I need someone with a fast turnover and who will be reliable and give me updates constantly.
I am looking for someone i can have a long term relationship with as i have many such projects comeing up.