Vbulletin Integration with address importer script.
* The system can be turn on and off without having to uninstall the hack.
* Configurable invite expiration period.
* History of issued invites, with color highlights and options to purge pending, expired or rejected invites.
* Support for msn,yahoo,hotmail,gmail,aol contact list retrieval.
* Daily invite reminders and expiration notifications, can be turned off if desired.
* Ability to define how often reminders can be sent.
* Ability to reject received invitations.
* Automatic prevention of invites from being sent out to already registered e-mails.
* Automatic prevention of invites from being sent out to the same e-mail multiple times.
* It is possible to either keep registration process open or to restrict it to invited registrants only.
* Ability to define users as "First Friends". Such users become mutual buddies with all new registrants, whether invited or not.
* If registration is open, the number of invites each member owns is unlimited.
* If registration is private, invites are allocated automatically at the end of each week based on activity. That can be turned off from admincp.
* If registration is private, expired and rejected invitations return invite credit to the issuer's account.
* As an alternative to automatic allocation (which can be turned off), there is an "Allocate Invites" tool, which gives you an ability to give out X invites to members that match a certain criteria.
* In addition, a configurable number of invites is given out on reputation change.
* If applicable based on user's permissions, an "Issue New Invite" prompt is displayed in usercp for that user.
* When an invitee signs up, invite issuer is automatically set as a referrer for the invitee, and there is no way to go around that.
* When an invitee signs up, invite issuer and the invitee are automatically set up as buddies. Can be turned off from vBulletin Options -> Invites System
* When an invitee signs up, the invitee can be automatically put directly into a special usergroup, if such specified in the issuer's usergroup settings.
* Image verification to prevent multiple submissions.
* Usergroups can be either allowed or disallowed to issue new invites.
* Members can be configured to either go along with or override the member's usergroup setting.
* Inactive users gradually lose their invites. How many invites are lost for each week of inactivity is up to you - the number is configurable from vBulletin Options -> Invites System.
P.S: I have the Script that imports the email list already. Just need to integrate it with these feature.
Please Bid Only if you know vbulletin system and have experience on it.
Someone just bided and pm the demo of importing script, which is not the requirements here. i already have importing script no need that anymore i need vbulletin intergration. please dont bid if you dont know what i am talking about.