Develop an online commercial, real time sports arbitrage application,
Knowledge of and experience with sports arbitrage is important, because you will need to obtain the bookmarker links and account setup info.
The display must be user-friendly.
Clear, efficient programming is essential.
I would like the software to identify sports arbitrage opportunities in real-time from the sites of over 140 worldwide online bookmakers (names will be supplied).
1. Get live feeds from approx 140 sports bookmakers around the world.
2. Compare Odds for the same event.
3. Display Arbitrage opportunities.
4. Based on the selected arbitrage opportunity and the desired trade amount, the software calculates and displays the betting amounts with selected bookmakers.
5. Password feature –Assist the trader(s) to login into his/her account(s) with various bookmakers.
6. To include odds converter and arbitrage calculator ([url removed, login to view])
7. Log all transaction account history including and not limited to amounts placed, event/sports details, odds placed etc.
8. Include an “OPTIONS” page for users to customize software.
9. Software to work similarly like 100%
10. A monthly fee will be set and the software needs to be able to deactivate if the person doesn't pay the fee.
11. Language may include MySql, PHP, C#, XML, Data processing, etc.
12. I would like to be able to add additional sportsbooks when needed by myself and without any assistance
- a basic website output for the main betting page and the administration page with template for easy edditing (for example: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
- an integration with a third party payment proccessor for easy funding of the players account (via credit card or sms billing + other payment options)
- auto conversion between US/Decimal/Fractional Odds,user can decide display odds form
- Store client bookmaker login details and automatically log in to the matched bookmakers at the same time.
- If for any reason the first bet was matched and second was fired but
not matched (or not accepted on exchange), the software will try to
place a bet to close position with minimal loss.
- Calculate any commissions the bookmakers take.
- Keep a running total of each bookmaker account: balances, trades placed etc.
- It would be useful if the program generated an error log if bugs occur.
Interested bidders/Suitable programmers, please PMB me and I will release an abridged version of project brief. Also include a short write-up on the following areas:
Experience and exposure to sports betting and arbitrage trading.
Experience in working with bookmakers.
Experience in Programming.
Prior experience developing sports arbitrage software. Please provide examples of prior developed software. I would like to see it running on a test server if possible.
I would prefer not to pay anything or say a maximum of 25% upfront to get to basic proof of finding the arbs and placing the bets at the requested odds with real money. If the bot fails at this point then the money should be refunded.
Development beyond that point (at cost) would be removing bugs, making it easy to use and looking good.
The bot should be emailed to me as the development progresses so that I can test it alongside any tests that you do. I can run the development bot at my VPS to find any bugs. It can take a while to find the bug so the tests can be day long sometimes. I would email you with problems found.