I am the owner and Lead Project Manager for JLJ Consulting, LLC.? You are bidding on your minimum hourly wage you will accept.? I do pay bonuses on occasions when projects are completed well ahead of schedule and under budget.? I believe in sharing my companies success with those that help put it there.
I am looking for LONG TERM contract work for the right person(s).? If you can not commit to at least 6 months with me, please do not bid.
I am looking for a few elite programmers that specialize in one or more of the following skills:
VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0
MS SQL 2005/2008
JScript or JQuery
I have grown very rapidly and am looking for a new coder or two to join my programming team.?
* You MUST have a ranking of 8.5 or higher to be considered, NO exceptions.
* You must also have completed at least 10 projects on RAC, also NO exceptions.?
* I require a MINIMUM of 20 hours to a maximum of 40 hours per week.? If you can not work these hours, DO NOT BID.
* If you can work on weekends, that is a bonus and will be taken in to consideration.
* You MUST be able to provide me an example of at least 3 projects that you coded 100% on your own or was the lead coder for.? Priority goes to those that can provide qualified examples of their work and the quality of said work.
* Skype is a REQUIREMENT.? You must have a version that supports screen sharing.
* English Language MUST be either your Primary spoken language or you will be required to take the English Expert rating in RAC and receive a 90% or higher score.? I am hard of hearing, so thick accents are hard for me to understand.? Written English via IM is acceptable if you pass the expert requirements.
My requirements are high, but then again, I am only looking for high quality candidates.
Please ensure that your samples of work are WORKING sites.? I will not accept prototype or screen shots.
You MUST either submit via word doc with links to your development server or the live site with notice that it is a live link or link in your reply bid.
Thank you for taking the time to join my team.?
Good Luck in your bids.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 22, 2010 2:00:46 PM:
Due to the number of qualified respondents, please answer the following questions. 1. Are you a single freelance coder or the authorized signatory for a company or organization? 2. I use Fortune 500 development standards when creating projects. Please tell me what the following acronyms or phrases mean and what function they serve in development process: RFP RFI FRD CR (As it applies to a project after it has begun) UAT Use Case Work Flow Diagram DB Scheme Life Cycle 3. What is the earliest that you or your team can start work if you are selected? 4. In your opinion, grade the experience level of you and your team on a scale of 1 - 100, 100 being the best. 5. How many years experience do you personally have in project management and systems development? 6. How many combined years of experience does your firm have? 7. What makes you stand out from the others bidding on this project? In other words, other than your price, why should I select you or your firm to develop for my company? 8. What is more important, meeting the bottom line or completing the project on time? 9. If you or your firm has produced, by accident or otherwise, a fatal flaw in programming, what are you willing to do to correct the problem? 10. What guarantees can I expect that you are not just a freelance worker/firm looking for a quick project and will not be here in a year from now? Thank you for your replies. I plan to pick multiple bidders or firms depending on the answers here.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 22, 2010 2:55:41 PM:
I forgot to add one last requirement. You MUST be willing and able to use an SVN client or plug-in for you development software. I consider TortoiseSVN client and VisualSVN (plug-in for VS2003/2005/2008/2010) to be the preferred Source Control Software. You MUST have prior experience with SVN to be considered.
Windows XP SP3 and higher .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0 Linux kernel 2.6+ (LAMP)