I have an adult site of sexual nature and it is up and running. Though I have quite a few little things that I need changed. For more detail, PLEASE contact me.
The changes are:
- where home page says ‘Welcome back Guest!' change colour of ‘Guest' to bright pink as ‘Upcoming Products' are below
- On page ‘Lingerie For Women - ‘Babydolls' – 3 items show up. Under ‘Product Name' where it says, ‘Red Satin Babydoll BD-1002, please push this column over to the right and make font in bright pink (too squished); also under ‘Buy Now' make words stand out better. White on grey is good, blue on grey is not good; ‘Manufacturer' make it bright pink (* notice squishy pic of ‘Red Satin Babydoll BD-1002')
- To buy an item, go to ‘Shipping Address' under ‘Delivery Information' – button says ‘Change Address' please change from blue on grey to white on grey.
- Take out banner with two women, I'll keep a copy for future ideas
- Small very short empty cell above ‘Categories' as recommended by my Business Mentor
- Make descriptions in point form for each product
- Change ‘Cart Contents, Checkout, My Account, Home, Log out' to Home, Cart Contents, Checkout, My Account, Log Out – white on grey then put my Toll free number under that; highlighted red colour is good contrast – leave as is
- Made the lips and Sex Toys [url removed, login to view] link to ‘home page'
- Can you put the lips on horizontal line above webstore. For example, [url removed, login to view] has a butterfly on their site
- ‘Product Option' does not indicate how many of each colour or size a product has
- [url removed, login to view] has the wider cell above the ‘Shop by Sex Toy Category'. Love this idea. Pause button, dots on lower right to click on. This is the part that will be animated, just as it is in sensualadvisor; I will give you the pictures for this (I have the animation done, it just needs to be entered)
- in footer, under ‘Powered by osCommerce', please center the following: policy|legal|faq – on one line; next line about us|contact us|sitemap – all 6 will be linked to pages that I`ll give you; I think legally the footer has to have my umbrella company which is Light Online Ventures instead of Sex Toys Estore
- delete ‘Information'cell in left column
- click on ‘Cart Contents', click ‘Checkout' under shipping address, the ‘change address' button cannot be read because it is blue on grey; leave highlighted red alone – very nice; same again for ‘My Account'. First 2 options need to change – 1st one with the ‘Back' button then the 2nd one (‘My Personal Address Book)' the ‘edit/delete' buttons; make same as ‘My Password' ‘back' button. White on grey is fine, blue on grey is no good
- XML datafeed from [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- ‘Shopping Cart' in right column seems redundant as there is one in the header
- in right column add ‘Shipping' with a picture of a brown paper box and the words ‘Discreet private shipping' and a link to more detail – most likely in ‘policy'. I'll let you know
- Another in right column ‘Size Chart' with some manufacturers below it. Such as, Allure Lingerie, Elegant Moments, Cloris Murphy (I'll check on the rest).
- Picture sizes are weird. The program is set to making it one size. My pictures are all sizes, square, long and short, etc. Can this be changed to accommodate the different sizes of the original pictures?
- Right column, put ‘What's New? And ‘Top 10 Best Sellers'
- Sign in – the ‘Continue' needs to be white on grey
- I'll give you a picture with logos on it, please put it underneath the 9 blocks on ‘home page'
This may seem like a lot but most of it is changing colours and positions. I would like to hear your ideas also. My site is hosted by Godaddy. Please contact me for explanations.
Thank you. :)