I've found a coder for the 3rd project but one and two are still open. I'm going to seperate each of these projects to make it easier to bid on so make sure you check each of my bid requests:
1. Need a coder who is familiar with creating branded media players to showcase and play the streaming radio stations we current own and operate. Must be able to take direction and be familiar with Windows Media and MP3 live streaming files and how to impliment them into a custom player html or flash player. I would prefer the coder could take our logos in .eps files and create the player skin as well. If you can code the player and design the skin you are who we are looking for.
See my other Bid request for the other job.
Coder should expect a couple of revisions once a rough draft is created but we will work with you on this every step of the way so unneccessary work won't be done.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Payment will not be released until Club 977, Inc gives the final approval and signs off on the project.
We currenty are using Debian Linux with Apache as our webserver.
Custom Player must work with all flavors of Internet Explorer, Mozilla, etc.