I'm looking for a php programmer with flash/dhtml designing experience who can make this perfectly fine for a not all too expensive price.
Now here is the technical stuff.
What i want in the site itself:
- Blog like news posting (with categories), which can include galleries and/or flash movies (where users can post comments)
- Forums according to categories including sponsored boards, which can include galleries and/or flash movies uploaded by board sponsors(where users can post comments)
- Community system (Where registered users can post stories/galleries/personal information/buddie system/guestbooks/private messages)…. Registered members must also be able to sought/and be found according to categories.
- A schedule/agenda where i can put in events and some photos/text for it
- Photo/Video sections where i can post photo and video galleries. Selected members should be able to do the same with approval.
- A forum (preferably a modified punbb)
- A magazine section, where users can virtually go through our magazine (which we will only release online)
- Advertisement system (with spots according to categories of interest ( users with an interest in “A?? must not be able to see ads for services about “W??)
- Tag system, where you can give tags to important pages and they show up at the front page, such as, Featured Profile, Featured Student, Featured Columnist etc with the ability to turn commenting ON/OFF
- Must be comfortable installing widgets/news tickers
- Cutting up the design in xhtml tableless strict
- Admin system behind all of it, to control every user/news post/video, etc.
- XML/RSS feeds for all related pages
- A search box with the options of doing a site search OR google search
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.