Redesign a website by cloning/reproduce the design of an existing jobs website: http://job-finder***ca
The site is currently functional (coded on php) , however, redesign and integration with [url removed, login to view] feed is required.
Currently the site has:
- Job Feed integration – lists jobs from job search engine api.
- Captures the keywords from a search engine ads, IP address, source and etc., and save them in a DB – some small work may be expected here.
- Captures user emails, names and save them in a file – not any work is expected here.
1) Must be redesigned to have similar/same layout as http://job-finder***ca
2) Must be a functioning clone of aforementioned job site.
3) The site must integrate [url removed, login to view] feed information. Integration document from [url removed, login to view] will be provided.
4) Must be able to pull the geo IP location of a visitor in a (city, state) format and insert into both text and form fields on a landing page.
Geo IP Location should be resolved locally (no external web api), using maximind DB – examples are here: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] and a php example have already been uploaded on the website.
Flow of website: (Steps)
1.) User clicks on search engine ad for "part time job" and is sent to our jobs site.
2.) Job Site captures the keyword "part time job" and then places it in the search field of our job site
3.) "part time job" is also inserted into a predefined set of text on the page.
4.) The geo location (city, state) is populated in the location field
5.) The job and location information is sent to [url removed, login to view] api with the purpose of returning the list with the jobs. Beside each job there must have a button called “Apply” leading to [url removed, login to view] feed.
6.) On application, the user is sent to the [url removed, login to view] path and when the path is completed the user is sent back to the same job list, but this time “Apply” button leads to the original link provided by [url removed, login to view] xml feed.
7.) On submission of the form, each field is verified as its information is entered.
7a.) The name and email data are saved in a file.
8.) Also on submission all fields are appended to a [url removed, login to view] link. The page that is returned from this link will serve as the bottom frame of all subsequent pages.
9.) After the path is completed user will be redirected to the same job listing, but this time the button “Apply” leads to the original link provided by the feed and it must be opened in a new tab.
This should be a relatively easy project for any php / web programmer.
I expect you to complete the job without a majority of my help.