A custom RPG (role playing game) mod is needed for a vBulletin website/forum-in-development. It will start off as a simple modification, and the plan is to broaden its functionality over time. (In essence, the winning bidder may be asked for more work in the future with this modification, and possibly other similar work.)
Former vBulletin modification experience is a necessity, along with proof and examples of past work(s).
- Simple/attractive Player vs Player (PvP) setup, for members to play against each other.
- RPG Admin CP separate from the main vBulletin Admin CP. "Is RPG Admin" option needed for Usergroup creation. (Entirety of the RPG can only be managed through this control panel.)
- The ability to add: races (i.e. elves, dwarves), classes (i.e. Wizard, Warrior), elements (i.e. fire, ice), equipment (i.e. swords, armor), and spells/abilities. (Races and Elements cannot be changed by the user following the creation of their character, except by the RPG Admins.)
- Customizable stats for Race and Class creation via an RPG Admin CP: Strength (STR), Essence (ESS), Vitality (VIT), Spirit (SPR), Speed (SPD), Evasion (EVA), Accuracy (ACC), and Luck (LCK). (Luck determines Critical Hit rates for physical-based attacks.)
- Admins are able to manipulate the ENTIRETY of a user's character via the RPG Admin CP.
- Image/icon importing for equipment, spells/abilities, classes, battlegrounds, etc.
- Easily-navigated user interface, for users and admins alike.
You will get a private area to develop the modification. I would like a "safe" beta ready to go within 3 months' time, and a fully-ready version ("v1.0") ready 3 months following the beta.
I welcome questions! Thank you.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 985$ teklif veriyor
I can have this vbulletin mod finished for you within this week if you pick me right now. I have no other work on my plate right now, finally free and can work on this fulltime.
It's an easy task for us. We have gone through the project requirements and may start working on it immediately. Please check PM for complete details.Thanx.
It's an easy task for [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.