I need a daily deal aggregator that pulls in all daily deals from sites like groupon, livingsocial, Wahanda, etc. Site will have features mainly from, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
* Info collected: Deal provider, Location, Deal title, Deal's pic, Retailer Price, New price, Dicount, Saved money, Time left, Amount coupons bought, Link to main website, Info about the deal.
* Ability to sort by city, by provider (groupon, livingsocial...), by category, by deals expiring soon, and ability to select one or more cities at once & display deals.
* Ability to pull in automatically the deals via RSS (which is mandatory)
* Ability to add any other group buying website easily from admin back end.
* Ability to add, amend and remove deals from back end
* Ability to categorise automatically every deal.
* Will automatically upload each deal in facebook and twitter
* Front-end will be in English
* Social media share options on each deal
* Ability to change the deal display order in the back end
* Front-end: each city will have a pic that can be uploaded from the back-end.
*And additional features as seen in daily deals aggregator websites.
* Ability to track affiliate codes on each deal by integrating with UK affiliate networks
* Google Analytics
* The site must be able to integrate with email software (constant contact / mailchimp)
* Each page will have a title, meta description, and Headers (H1) tags.
* Built in free of frames or i-frames
* Built in with favicon (ability to change it from the back end)
* Built in with [url removed, login to view]
* Built in XML Sitemap
* I must own the script once the project is finished
* Must be secure
* Must be error/bugs free
* You will provide 6 months support to the site.
* Payment via GBP
* Programmers with previous experience in this type of project and who can show demo will have the upper-hand.
* This project has been featured several times so budget is low: $300-$750
• Programmer must have some design skills
• As mentioned in a few point above, the script will be built according to SEO guidelines
• Write ‘Fully Read Details' in your answer so I see you have read the full description, bids without this will be ignored.
Built with Statistics of deals, site and amount saved.
• User will be able to sort all deals by city, group and category as in [url removed, login to view]
• I must have option to sort deals in order from the back end to the front end.
• Need to add metatags description and keywords from the back end.
• Will send full description via scriptlance upon contact.
Successful bidder will need to be available to start work on this project immediately