I have this group buying script [url removed, login to view]
I would like a few things fixed/added with the script. This includes:
1) Make RSS fees for my own site, so other people can display all offers on my site on to theirs.
2) Allow me to place some html next to the "Grab it" button of feeds from a particular group buying site.
3) If no deals are available for a given city display the signup page. Same thing for 404 pages.
4) The script only allows 14 cities to be displayed at the bottom of the page. I would like to change that to 40 and separate canadian and US cities.
5) On the search results page display all cites on the right panel and display all offers in the current city below.
6) Add an ajax pop up window with an email form besides the facebook and twitter icons. This should include a contact list imported for Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo.
7) But an option that allows the user that is not signed up to only see a maximum of 3 deals per site. If the user wants to see all deals for the city they need to sign up and login. This sign up should be validated by asking the user to click on a verify account link sent to their email address.
8) Fix issues with a few xml feeds. The script has the ability to add xml feeds via the control panel but few feeds need some tweaking to work.
Wagjag's feeds have an image with a relative path, hence when displayed on my site no picture shows up.
or dealticker has Cdata within a tag so the script does not know what to do etc.
There are about 10 feeds that need some corrections.
9) Add two sites which have Api's