We are looking for a developer to create and publish a FileMaker database on the Internet using Filemaker Custom Web Publishing technologies in order to:
-Integrate our database with our websites
-Determine how users interact with data
-Control how data displays in our web browsers
This job requires the developer to build a FileMaker database and install and configure the FileMaker Server to host the database as well as
create web pages that talk to the database and allow registered website visitors to view the data and modify it
To Publish FileMaker Data on the Web we will consider the following Custom Web Publishing technologies options for the developer:
1. Custom Web Publishing with PHP: Use the FileMaker API for PHP, which provides an object-oriented PHP interface to FileMaker Pro databases, to integrate your FileMaker data into a PHP web application. You can use PHP Site Assistant to generate a complete PHP website, or code PHP web pages yourself.
2. Custom Web Publishing with XML and XSLT:
Use XML data publishing to exchange FileMaker data with other websites and applications.
3. Use server-processed XSLT stylesheets to integrate any subset of FileMaker data into other websites, with other middleware, and with custom applications. You can use XSLT Site Assistant to generate XSLT stylesheets, or code the stylesheets yourself.
When you apply to this job you must indicate which of the above 3 Custom Web Publishing technologies you would utilize to complete and deliver the project as well as explain your background and experience in that Custom Web Publishing technology.
You will only be considered for this job if you are experienced with Custom Web Publishing technologies, developing websites, and using FileMaker Pro to create databases. You should understand the basics of FileMaker Pro database design, and should understand the concepts of fields, relationships, layouts, portals, and containers.
Additionally you must be able to:
• Read and write basic HTML
• Read and write basic PHP
• Build a FileMaker database
• Install and configure FileMaker Server
• Publish your FileMaker data to the web
• Work with portals and container fields
• Repurpose your FileMaker layouts on the web
If you have read this listing thoroughly and would like to apply for this job, please reply to the job advertisement and mention the word "WorldCup".
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 521$ teklif veriyor
Dear respected sir, We have read and reviewed your requirements and are really interested in taking up the project. Please check P.M.B for portfolio and details. Thanks Alok Tomar(Intech software)