***DRUPAL 7 BACK-END EXPERT DEVELOPERS ONLY
We are looking to establish a working relationship with a Sr. Drupal 7 programmer who will develop custom modules in our web app (portal system) that offer charting/graphing features from 3rd-party clinical and financial data. Candidate must have strong command of Drupal APIs, database abstraction layer, JS frameworks, JSON, XML, Web Services, and excellent knowledge of MySQL (simple SELECT and JOIN statements will NOT be enough).
This project will be managed in phases and may include more than one developer with varying skillsets building concurrent and integrated features. Successful completion of each phase of the project could lead to additional projects and a long-term working relationship.
Applicant must be a self-starter, motivated, efficient and work well remotely - this is a telecommuting position. You will be a member of a development team located throughout several timezones. You will be required to document and update the progress of your work in a project management tool.
- Minimum 1 year Drupal 7 programming (back-end custom code, front-end UI)
- Minimum 2-3 years Drupal 6 development
- Command of core Drupal APIs
- Minimum of 5 years PHP programming (object-oriented design, sql integration, build solid APIs, complex MVC frameworks)
- Minimum of 5 years SQL/MySQL programming
- Create complex forms and interactive results (JS, JSON, jQuery)
- Create AJAX-styled applications with PHP
- Experience with SOAP and WSDL
- Strong experience developing rich, intuitive UIs
- Proven participation in the Drupal support community (issues/bugs, commits, groups)
- Portfolio of work should demonstrate customizing out-of-the-box Drupal modules and creating custom modules from scratch.
- Create clear documented code and follow change management practices.
- Create testing plans.
- Contractor based in U.S./Canada/U.K/Australia
- Independent contractor/freelancer
- English as native/primary language
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Develop on Linux/Unix platform (workstation)
Before this job is offered, we may opt to have the selected candidate perform a paid trial/test job to determine your skills/abilities, work ethic, performance, consistency, and efficiency.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are a data analysis and consulting firm for the health care industry. We are a small business experiencing growth and expansion.