Looking for an expert to make some fixes to one of my websites.
Complex website but simple fixes.
Dtails to access project:
[url removed, login to view]
Enter University: Loughborough University
Course: Test Course
And it will pull up sample data to evaluate.
Changes need to be made are:
1. Author names
2. Radio buttons different on IE
3. Query mark on home page needs to be centred vertically
4. Dates check for automatic opening on a semester?
5. Separator lines should move to bottom to correctly separate modules
from each other
6. Forgot password page: Button and text box are not aligned also the
button is overly large
7. 1st input box is initially in correct posn. Upon inputting uni the
box moves down the page in relation to the logo. This should not happen.
Inputting email does not create this issue.
8. Editing modules choices: Not selecting any modules and pressing save
choices should not take it to the page it currently does. It should not leave the page.
9. Entering recapcha incorrectly should not remove any completed
10. Bibliography in a new tab no new window.
11. Proceed to amazon in a new tab. Not new window.
12. There is no way to upload data via csv or xml
13. Could you in really quickly explain how the restriction function on
the university admin works/what it is achieving?
14. Size of the site â€“ I am guessing it was too much effort to have it
at 83% of its current size, as its default load size?
15. Which semester is open when a user logs on â€“ canâ€™t see the
associated admin function to specify the dates of a university semesters.
16. Universities / courses are not displayed alphabetically in the drop
17. Course names are not displayed to as long as they can be across the
drop down box, they stop Â½ way
18. The new data uploaded has not uploaded correctly in numerous ways,
- Modules that are second year modules can be seen by a first
- Modules appear in the wrong semester section
Modules are pre-ticked on first login (indicating compulsory) when they arenâ€™t.