I am in need of an events/calendar listing website/script to enable night clubs/bars to post their events in their area.
This will be like a "craigslist" of club postings, in which they can register and post their events (ie...drink specials, wet t-shirt contests, bands, etc.).
This will enable end users to be able to find out what is going on in their area from one single source.
I TRULY love the event listing setup here: [url removed, login to view]
I would like a virtual replica site of [url removed, login to view] as an event/calendar listing site for local night clubs/bars to be able to post their events.
1. The club owners must be able to register on the site for an account (which I must be able to "approve" in the admin panel) for posting. This account will enable the owners to post content pertaining to their club events, and should allow them to post html, pics, links, etc like any normal events.
2. Public comments should be allowed on the posted events in a BB style fashion under the event (when opened), with obvious span protection (captcha, registration).
3. PayPal integration in order to accept (not a requirement at first) payments from the club owners for postings (such as, making them a featured event, etc.)...different levels payments, etc.
4. GoogleAd placement for ad revenue and administration for me.
5. Full featured administration panel. This will enable me to Post, edit, delete any posting, registrant, comment, etc. PayPal, GoogleAdsense, theme/color, etc...full administration of the website.
6. Must come pre-loaded with zip codes of the U.S., in order for users (and club owners) to be able to submit and search based by location (and proximatey).
7. I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
8. Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
8a. Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the Employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
8b. All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the Employer).
9. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
9b. No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by me.
I would prefer this to be coded in CSS/Dynamic XML with some (dynamicly editable flash modules for looks). But I am open for suggestions. I will pick based on price, due to my low budget.
At a later point in time, I will be wanting to integrate with Facebook, Twitter, and have an iPhone app...so there will be future development work.
The name of the site is: [url removed, login to view]
I do not have a logo, or any type of colors/design work in mind right now. I will leave that up to you. Let your mind do the work!
6 freelancers are bidding on average $570 for this job
Please consider this bid by referring to PMB for further discussion and sample of my portfolios. Serious bidder with experience in PHP at your service.