Front End (Customer):
1) Automatic Sign-Up via a Joomla CMS (that means the client becomes a Joomla User and signs automatcially up as Loyalty Program Customer ) We currently use the Community Builder Component which we already modified to collect all necessary personal information.
2) Automatic Member number Assignment (happens currently via Community Builder) and creation of a temporary Loyalty Card for the new member based on our Card design.
3) Ability to see at log-in to Joomla own current point status (currently already possible via Community Builder - however points currently need to be calculated manually and overwritten - not desired)
4) Ability to see history of transactions which generated the Rewards Points
5) Ability to hand over all personal information and interests to the external Reservation system by different provider (XML specs existing) so it can be re-processed by the external system
6) Ability to redeem points for reservations/rewards/vouchers as well via XML to the external reservation system
7) Ability to see Special Offers based on Membership level (different levels, different offers)
8) Automatic change of Membership Level based on accummulated points (upwards only, no downgrade on point redemption)
9) Direct Feedback possibility for Members attached to the Member Profile like a Trouble Ticket System
Back End (Administrators)
1) Part of the Joomla Back End (preferably as Component or extension to the Community Builder Component [url removed, login to view])
2) Ability to create members from Back-End (for Offline Sign-ups)
3) Ability to enter transactions for single members based on amount spent in OFFLINE locations (set-up based on Member level )- for example: Standard Member spent 1 Dollar and receives 5 Points, while Gold Member spent 1 dollar but receives 7 Points etc...
4) 6 different levels of Membership - based on this levels different abilities to access different content inside Joomla (maybe needs an extension of the Standard Security System of Joomla)
5) Mass Mailing System (implementation to YaNC possible) based on Interests of Members and based on Membership level
6) Import function for basic membership data (CSV) for batch member creation
7) Import function for Spending transactions (CSV) of members for batch import from different Hotels
8) Reports based on - Membership level, transaction history all, transaction history single, transaction history range, redemptions history, redemptions to process, membership listing by each stored field, birthday report, Demographic Report, Mailing Report etc...
9) Process Reward Function (Voucher, Gift Certificate etc...)
10) Redemption Products and Categories Administration
10) Admin To Do list on log-in (prepare new sets of Membership material for new members, create new level Membership cards, prepare Redemtion Voucher, etc...)
11) Automatic deduction of points on redemption (internal and from external XML reservations booking engine)
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1241 for this job
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [url removed, login to view] are 100% su Daha fazlası
Our firm's working on area of software web and software develoment more than 5 [url removed, login to view] have worked on many kinds of projects using techinoligies such as php,asp,asp.net, and others. You can also look at our skills in Daha fazlası
Dear Sirs, we are confident that we can satisfy all your requirements. The price is not final, it can be discussed in case you accept our bid. Please, check you PMB for details. Thanks.