[url removed, login to view] website has a couple of issues:
1. can one company have two separate logins to our website?
2. Need changed on our website: "not available" changed to "not applicable"
3. Added at the bottom of a completed inspection: AGENT/UNDERWRITER: Please review all confirmations and comments to verify this application qualifies as submitted.
4. Attached is a copy of weird cells or something for one our our new clients...Payroll - Leased for Casual Labor, Subcontract Costs and Gross Receipts show this weird: "Warning: money_format() expects pa" Don't know why this is showing but it upsets the client and us.
5. Can we customize a Interview Information page for just one of our new clients and add in the payroll area a box for "Number of Employees" and in the roofing area add a box for: "If roofing is Yes, we need a drop down box for: Is any heat applied or sprayed on roofing application performed yes or no
6. We have a prospective new client who is asking if he can email us a group of inspections for us to do in an XLM attachment. Is there any way this could be incorporated into our website so I wouldn't have to reenter each individual request?
7. Is there a way to red flag or put a red check mark across the front of an inspection being sent back to our clients indicating they need to look at big issues regarding it.