1) clear out products from database for specific vendor that was imported incorrectly with no images and wrong price, ensuring you do not delete the correct products from the database.
2) using my free oscommerce import tool configure my 5 vendors feeds by either csv or xml files, ensuring that all the correct data including product description, prices, price percentage, product image are imported correctly. many images will need to be linked and imported from 3rd party service. I will supply you all access information and files, i may need you to learn on to access the information from my different vendors to import the information correctly.
3) utilining my feed export generator tools that i purchased from [url removed, login to view] setup the various export feeds to submit my products to each of the different merchant sources, such as google, amazon, shopzilla, etc. I already have the tool for each platform, each one needs to be configured for automatic ftp. I have a support chat you may speak with from the manufacturer if needed.
4) install free icecat oscommerce addon to import products and descriptions not available from vendors through [url removed, login to view]
5) install a free oscommerce adon to export my products to ebay configure and execute.
6) ensure all products have been correctly imported with correct information including pictures
7) test all export tools ensuring they are exporting the feeds daily via ftp to the merchant services.
project must be completed within agrred specified time frame and milestones or complete refund of project will be provided.