Amazon Integration – MYSQL DATABASE
I am looking for someone who has performed this operation already or something very similar, if you are not familiar with the [url removed, login to view] marketplace please do not bid.
I am selling items on [url removed, login to view] in the marketplace.
I want to automate the process of:
1) Receiving orders
2) Uploading inventory
The Amazon Merchant Transport Utility (AMTU) is a Java-based application that automates the process of sending files to and receiving files from Amazon Services. To use AMTU, you drop your existing XML or tab-delimited text files in the specified folder on your PC. AMTU automatically submits your file, searches for reports, and downloads results directly to your computer. The file and documentation is available here.
[url removed, login to view]
I am running an OSC/CRELOADED website with its MYSQL Database and this is what I need.
• Review my current database schema and the tools provided by Amazon and design and build an intermediate set of tables needed for Amazon Integration.
• Analyze our product database and build tables needed for Amazon Integration. From these tables, the necessary XML can built in preparation for transmission to Amazon
• Content Management System (CMS) screens necessary for my admin to make any custom changes and settings in the Amazon-formatted tables.
• Build the XML scripts necessary to create the required feeds to be sent to Amazon.
• Create feeds. (I have an example of the feeds as well)
• Back-end admin screens needed to launch the Amazon feeds and create any automated scripts used to send Inventory Feeds to Amazon at regular intervals.
• Install and configure the Amazon Merchant Transport Utility (AMTU) on my web server which manages the transmission and status checking of all feeds sent to, and received from Amazon.
• Develop all of the scripts that AMTU invokes to process incoming Order and Settlement Feeds from Amazon, merging the data into the order processing and reporting system.
• Build the back-end admin screens necessary for you to review the incoming Amazon orders and to respond to Amazon with the Order Fulfillment (shipping confirmation) Feeds.
• Build the back-end admin screens necessary for you to make any order adjustments (various refund types, etc).
• Ability to select which items are fed and updated to Amazon with the admin screen
10 freelancers are bidding on average $222 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, We are web site design [url removed, login to view] web designing and redesigning services at an affordable price. We can assist you with a professional design for your web [url removed, login to view] forward to work with Daha fazlası