Amazon Integration – MYSQL DATABASE
I am looking for someone who has performed this operation already or something very similar, if you are not familiar with the [url removed, login to view] marketplace please do not bid.
I am selling items on [url removed, login to view] in the marketplace.
I want to automate the process of:
1) Receiving orders
2) Uploading inventory
The Amazon Merchant Transport Utility (AMTU) is a Java-based application that automates the process of sending files to and receiving files from Amazon Services. To use AMTU, you drop your existing XML or tab-delimited text files in the specified folder on your PC. AMTU automatically submits your file, searches for reports, and downloads results directly to your computer. The file and documentation is available here.
[url removed, login to view]
I am running an OSC/CRELOADED website with its MYSQL Database and this is what I need.
• Review my current database schema and the tools provided by Amazon and design and build an intermediate set of tables needed for Amazon Integration.
• Analyze our product database and build tables needed for Amazon Integration. From these tables, the necessary XML can built in preparation for transmission to Amazon
• Content Management System (CMS) screens necessary for my admin to make any custom changes and settings in the Amazon-formatted tables.
• Build the XML scripts necessary to create the required feeds to be sent to Amazon.
• Create feeds. (I have an example of the feeds as well)
• Back-end admin screens needed to launch the Amazon feeds and create any automated scripts used to send Inventory Feeds to Amazon at regular intervals.
• Install and configure the Amazon Merchant Transport Utility (AMTU) on my web server which manages the transmission and status checking of all feeds sent to, and received from Amazon.
• Develop all of the scripts that AMTU invokes to process incoming Order and Settlement Feeds from Amazon, merging the data into the order processing and reporting system.
• Build the back-end admin screens necessary for you to review the incoming Amazon orders and to respond to Amazon with the Order Fulfillment (shipping confirmation) Feeds.
• Build the back-end admin screens necessary for you to make any order adjustments (various refund types, etc).
• Ability to select which items are fed and updated to Amazon with the admin screen
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $222 teklif veriyor
Hello, I'm very interested. Please check your PMB. Regards, Mauricio
I'm the search engine optimization expert, check out the site that I own www dot 1pennystock dot com and you will see that it has number 1 position in google and in other top search engines for "Stock Market Loop Holes Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I have already done that type of projects for Market Place sellers of Amazon,Alibris and abebooks. And i m very Well versed of the Amazon Webservices and Tools. We can show u the demo of that it Self. Daha Fazla
WE ARE AN ORGANISATION OF 15 SOFTWARE PROFESSIONALS WITH THE HANDS ON EXERIENCE ON MACROMEDIA DREAMWEAVER, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP,ASP, ADOBE GOLIVE, MACROMEDIA FLASH MX+, MICROSOFT FRONT PAGE 2003, FLASH, VB J2EE, MYSQL, CRYS Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam, We are web site design [login to view URL] web designing and redesigning services at an affordable price. We can assist you with a professional design for your web [login to view URL] forward to work with Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, We pride ourselves in producing innovative designs and superior copy writing. We guarantee to capture your Online store's image, and its services. We look forward to creating just the right look and functiona Daha Fazla
hi we can do this ,we are even loking for more business with you.