This project is about improvements for script running on [url removed, login to view] .
* Define sponsored levels ($0.5, 1 ...) - could be as comma separated values in settings; = amount paid per day for listing a sponsored offer
* Make offer sponsored from backend (by admin): select from sponsored levels
* Set user as sponsor: select from sponsored level and all his offers will be added with that sponsorship level
+ also applies to old offers, so it can be used for changing or demoting
* New admin settings:
- limits for maximum number of active offers per regular account (100) and sponsored account (10000)
- maximum offer duration in days for regular account (30) and sponsored account (365)
* Display latests 5 offers from that merchant and View all... link that shows a page with all offers from that merchant:
+ Merchant offers page will be similar to category page:
[url removed, login to view]
Instead will have [url removed, login to view]
* Display offer tags (in left column) with links to tag pages (tags will be used similar to categories, except defined by user instead of admin: see below)
* When adding offer, in addition to category, user can define a list of comma separated tags for his offer (& add number of maximum tags allowed per offer setting in admin configuration)
* Can define a rss/xml url to import (daily by cron) offers from rss (define xml tag names for retrieving ie. title tag will be retrieved from xml tag: name, same for description tag, link tag, won info tag, coupon tag, expiration time)
Will be used by merchants/partners to import offers from sources like [url removed, login to view]
+ These are not posted to merchant's twitter/fb to prevent flood triggers. Instead will post a link to merchant's offers list with custom message: New offers: [url removed, login to view]
+ Limits (ie. maximum active offers per account, offer duration in days) also apply for imported offers - no new offers are added if maximum per account is reached
* User should also have login account details independent of Twitter/Facebook . Noticed you implemented these as different tables so it should be easy to implement:
+ User should be able to also signup with a regular registration form (user and pass) instead of TW/FB.
+ When signing up with TW/FB that should prefill his username and a site password should be generated and sent with the verification email (so he can also login with user/pass).
+ User can disconnect from associated Twitter / Facebook accounts and connect different accounts:
Would be great to include an (x) or (remove) link next to each of the listed registered (attached) accounts so user can easily remove FB/TW and add other. Clicking the (x/remove) should delete that info and show a (connect) link instead to attach his current logged in FB/TW account as it's done when one is not present.
Frontpage and category pages:
* Tag cloud under offers list with top tags ie. vps(5), dedicated (3) (& number of tags to show setting in admin)
+ Tags will link to tag pages (similar to category page), that will also show tags of offers that also have that tag (related tags)
+ CSS must be used when defining the interface.
+ Latest twitter, facebook libraries must be used.
+ Code must be secure and safe from exploits (ie. sanitize variables before using in sql or paths, verify upload file types).
Communication will be done via PMB.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be uploaded and reported at least 2 times per week, since start.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the time frame. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid time frame.
All amount will be escrow on project start and will be released when everything is done, functional, delivered as in project requirements.