I need a search engine similar to [url removed, login to view]; users search and win prizes.
I would like the search engine powered by [url removed, login to view] XML feed. Please see Gigablast XML directions here:
[url removed, login to view]
Each time a user searches, the search engine should count the individual search, and display each unique search number (ex. 1, 2, 3, 4. . . . 1,000,000 etc.) using flash. Searches should also be counted when a user clicks a direct link vs. using a search box, such as: [url removed, login to view]
For Example: when a user searches the 1,000,000th search, they win a prize.
When a prize is won, the user is redirected to a winners page and will be given a unique winner's code.
I would like an admin backend with a very secure login (so that hackers cannot cause fraud with the search engine) The backend should give the options:
- the unique search #s (up to 100) that will win a prize for each day
- the unique prize won for each unique search #.
- the unique prize redemption code for each unique prize
- the ability to reset the # of searches to zero
- the ability to limit the # of searches counted per person/computer. In this way, users can only search up to X times per day, and then their searches will no longer be counted. *They should still be allowed to search, but will be notified that their search will no longer be counted until tomorrow.
- the ability to ban users from using the search engine using IP
Please bid and let me know a price. I would like the search engine created in PHP. The backend and search cound possibly be MySQL. Do you have any suggestions? If it could be integrated into PHP, this would be nice.
Once you win the project, I would like to see a working demo on my servers. At that point, payment will be sent.
I would also like to hire the winner on as an independent contractor to troubleshoot and do maintanance as needed.