I need an Universal App developed which should work on all these Devices:
It will be a Travel Guide App.
I will need it in 2 Versions:
Version 1 would be for City based Travel App (For e.g. Sydney Travel App)
Version 2 would be for Country based Travel App (For e.g. Australia Travel App)
Version 2 of the App (Country based Travel App) shall have 2 extra Tabs or Sections - More info is
Using each version of the App i should be able to make more clone Apps. For example with the City
based Travel App i should be able to create More city based Travel Apps like: Dubai Travel App,
Mumbai Travel App etc.
Version 1 - City based Travel App Info:
This App shall have 3 Tabs after the Splash or Loading screen:
1) Tab No.1 - Home
On the Home Screen:
1. Show Title of the App in the Top-heading-bar (For Example: Sydney Travel Guide)
2. Show an Image which shall cover 30% of the Screen from the Top. This will be a custom PNG image
which we are going to change for every App! ( This image would be of different size for iphone and i
pad resolution but it shall cover only 30% of the screen from the top both in iPhone and iPad
3. Listing of Topics:
For Example, the App can have topics like:
How to Get In
(The App can have any number of Topics)
When tapped on any Topic more Detailed Description will be shown. For example, if any one taps on
the "Visas" topic. The person would be able to read in details about how to apply for Visa to enter
that particular city or country!
(Allow us to pass this information of Topics and Detailed Description of Topics using an XML file
On the Detailed Description page pls provide below mentioned functions:
A) Fav/Un-Fav Icon
- Tapping this icon would add this Topic to the Favorite section. Tapping it again would remove it
from the Fav section of the App.
B) Email Icon
- Tapping this icon, the user can share the content on the Detailed Description page using Email.
C) Back/Forward Arrows
- To go to the previous or next topic
D) Footer Ad Image
- It will be footer image when tapped it shall go to a location on the App store or world-wide-web
url to advertise our other Apps
2) Tab No.2 - Photos
This section will simply display all the photos we decide to add to the App.
It will show the small thumbnails of the photos like the iPhone's Camera Roll Library. When tapped
on any photo user can view the photo and read the Caption (in case if caption is provided).
The user can zoom in & out with the 2 fingers & also can jump to the next and previous photo by
using the arrow buttons.
Allow users to mark any Pic as Fav which shall be added to the Fav section of the App.
3) Tab No.3 - Favorites
In this section the user can browse all the Topics & Photos which he/she has marked as Fav.
From this section also allow the user's to remove any topic or photo's from the Fav section.
Version 2 - Country based Travel App Info:
This App shall have 5 Tabs or sections.
The 3 Tabs would be exactly same like the Version 1 App (City based App).
The 2 extra Tabs would be:
1) Extra Tab 1 - Info [place this tab in the no.2 position after the tab "HOME"]
This section would give a Quick Info about the Country.
1. Image showing a Popular Attraction of the Country
2. Image showing the Country on the World Map
3. Image showing the flag of the country
4. Quick Facts about:
Capital, Currency, Area etc.
To get a good idea of what info shall be shown please see this image online:
[url removed, login to view]
This info would be different for every country and will be changed for every country app.
2) Extra Tab 2 - Cities [place this tab in the no.3 position after the tab "Info"]
This section would simply show a list of the cities for which we have put the XML file which
contains the Topic & Details of Topic.
For example, if we are making a Country Based Travel guide App for Australia. And, have 2 XML files
ready for the 2 Australian cities of Sydney & Melbourne. Each Xml file has a different set of Topics
& Details of Topics. If we include these 2 files, then this "Cities" tab shall show the names of:
Sydney & Melbouorne in the list of Cities.
When tapped on a city name it would simply show the list of topics for that city. When tapped on the
topic it would show the detailed description for that topic.
On this detailed description page provide the same functions which we have provided for the City
Note: Code the XML files in such a way that i can use the XML files of Version 1 (City based travel
App) into Version 2 App (Country based travel app)
1. Xcode SDK version Installed on my Mac is 4.2
2. If you give me good quality work with the Right price.. I can give you more such projects!
3. The budget for this App is less then $200
4. This Project needs to be completed in 2 weeks