This is a web based product for the vacation industry.
It will include several different database driven modules.
Module 1: Supplier manage their vacation rentals/hotels etc.
Module 2: Customers profiles
Module 3: Admin
Module 4: Main site, search for vacation rentals etc
The project must follow 3 tier architecture.
Module 1 explanation: Account to login to manage the suppliers "inventory". THe supplier can have > 1 hotel/vacation rental. Manage means different rates for different dates and certain dates can be closed out (mor info and full requirements to follow).
Module 2 explanation: this is where the customer can login to review their site preferences, email preferences as well as sent email to the suppliers.
Module 3: This is just an admin for the company that owns the site, should have the ability to act as a specific customer/ supplier.
Module 4: Search for vacation rental based on a map, i.e. select US, select Hawaii, select region in haway - thus each vacation rental is region based. The main site should include Search, marketing material, this weeks special offer, nice logo for the site, login for customer/supplier/admin, about us etc.
ANother part of Module 4 is the view supplier, when a customer search a region the site would display the supplier in that region with 1 image and a narrative, if the customer select this supplier several images can be viewed for that supplier in a module. This depends on how many images the supplier added for the Module 1. At last, another one is to sign up as a supplier, this should inlcude the general sign up (standard) plus the ability to sign up for 3 differnt tiers of a supplier, Gold, Silver, Bronze - the supplier's ability to add images etc etc will be dependent on the sign up selection.
Full requirements is forthcoming.
Note: No web pages can be copied from existing sites on the Internet, if that is made then no deal.
1) Complete source code.
2) Documentation on design/coding.
3) Project schedule with Milestones.
4) Ready to run on IIS/SQL Server (see below for description).
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) No web pages can be copied from existing sites on the Internet, if that is made then no deal.
Development: ASP.NET 2.0
Database: SQL Express and SQL Server
Newset versions of IE, Netscape and Mozilla.