I am looking for a simple web page that does the following:
1. Have a form for user to enter two fields of data.
2. Combine that data with a list of 192 phrases. For example, if the data entered in step 1 was "apple" and "banana" and the first phrase on the list was "___ and ___ for sale" the phrase would be "apple and banana for sale".
3. Use the Google Keyword API to retrieve some keyword data, including # of monthly searches, competition, and CPC.
4. Process that data using some simple rules we give you. An example of a rule would be "remove any data with less than 100 searches per month."
5. Use another rule to convert those keywords to domain names. For example, the rule might be "remove all spaces and add 'blog' to the end."
6. Use the GoDaddy API to see if the corresponding domain names are available.
7. Present the results on a new web page in a format that we will give you (we provide design, you provide code).
8. Store the results in a database.
9. Some of the data that will also be stored in the database will be order variables passed from the previous page (which is from 1Shopping Cart). Alternatively, you can get this data from the 1Shopping Cart API.
10. The results page will have a checkbox next to each record and pricing information at the bottom or on the side. When a user checks a box, the pricing information updates dynamically based on a set of rules we will give you.
11. Once the order button is pressed the database is updated with the selections and pricing information and a notification email is sent to us and the customer.
12. We would like an admin page protected by username and password where we can see all of the orders and all of the selections made by the customers and be able to export data. We also need a link to click that will show us the same report that the customer saw.
13. Keep track of all of the orders and exclude from future customer reports any keyword previously ordered.
We use Linux servers for hosting (HostGator). When you bid, please include the word "barbeque" so that I know you read this. All code must be thoroughly documented. We will own all rights to the code you create. In your bid, please specify what language(s) you will do this in.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $665 for this job
Barbeque, I am interested. You can view my past works here: www.portfolio-pxweavers.com. It will be done in PHP. I can start immediately. Thanks
[barbeque] - Hello, 10+ years exp freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted (will do it in php). Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Dear Sir/Ms, 8 years’ experience can assure you that we provide the professional service to meet your needs. I will send you some of our cases in the PM. Please check it. Thank you for reading Terry