Budget: Maximum U$D 500.
Purpose: To standardize xml feeds for use with deal aggregator software (we are currently using this one [url removed, login to view])
Feeds: App. 40 feeds. XML and feeds collected via [url removed, login to view] (or similar) if they are not provided by website.
Webscraping: You must setup webscraper to make feeds where these are not available from the site.
XML Engine functions:
1. Reformat all feeds to desired format. Example: [url removed, login to view] -> [url removed, login to view]
2. Simple mapping of fields. Like “itemprice” -> “price” etc.
3. Advanced mapping. Like DKK16000 or 160.00 or?? -> 160,00
4. Remove unwanted fields & data.
5. Insert missing fields with standard value (if missing from feed)
6. Divide fields. (sites like groupon puts their image in description field with text – must be divided into 2 fields for export) Other example are when sites put currency codes on the price fields.
7. Ability to add string to URL for tracking. Example link to site: [url removed, login to view] -> [url removed, login to view]
8. XML Engine must run php/MySQL on standard hosts like hostgator etc. and be 100% automated.
9. Generally functions of the scripts must be what it takes to standardize the feeds for our software :-)
10. We want 100% right to the software script.
1. Must start within 48 hours of accepted offer.
2. We expect first 10 feeds to be live within 1 week.
3. All feeds must be live within 4 weeks.
1. 100$ when starting up.
2. 200$ when first 10 feeds are up and running correctly and with no problems (must be no later than 1 week after starting)
3. 200$ when all feeds are running correctly and software 100% automated & rock stabile (must be no later than 4 weeks after starting)
4. If work is delayed $10 per day will be subtracted from last payment.
If you can do it quicker than above timeframe, you will of course be paid quicker as well ;-)
There will be a monthly fee on $50 for maintenance of the system in the future. As the system should be 100% working & automated this would primary cover tasks like adding new feeds and correct errors in current feeds.
Let me know if you have any questions :-)