You’ve to create a website and cms with the following requirements:
1) We’ll provide the graphics and layout of the whole website
2) MENU The website will have a main menu with sub menu voices. There will be up to 5 submenu levels. Using the cms the cms users must be able to insert, modify, hide, show and delete each menu and submenu voice. the cms users can hide or show any menu voice
3) CONTENTS Clicking on a menu voice, the related content is loaded in the main part of the website. Using the cms It must be possible to insert, modify and delete the content of each menu voice (menu and submenu)
4) TEXT EDITOR: the content will be managed using a wysiwyg text editor integrated in the cms. this rich text editor will enable the cms user to insert, modify and delete links, images, tables (as a reference we supply [url removed, login to view])
5) NEWSLETTER: the website users will be able to subscribe to the newsletter. The cms user will be able to compose mails to be sent to all or some subscribed users. It’s possible to select all users, no users or to check manually each user. The mail will be composed using an editor like fck editor
6) LIVE FORM: There’ll be a live form to request informations
7) NEWS: The news section is a list of news ordered by date. the cms users can insert modify and delete each news text, title and date. The news text is entered using an fck editor (or like). It is also possible to state since when and till to the news must be visible; example: you can insert a news on 1 january and set it to be visible from 15 january to 30 january; the news’ date displayed in the news list is used only for sorting purposes. it is possible to select one or more news to be visible in the home page
8) SEARCH There’ll be a search function to do full text searches on the whole website contents and documents
9) FOOTER The footer of the website will contain a text manageable using cms. The footer will also contain the function “send this page to a friend”. this function can be enabled/disabled for each page
10) MULTIPAGE: each menu voice has a content related. the cms user can add more than one page to each menu voice, but only one can be made visible at the same time. in this way the user can have more than one page ready for the same menu voice and he can decide in any moment which one to make visible on the website. each page has a print friendly and preview button to see the page without publishing it.
11) PRINT FRIENDLY each page must have an automatically generated print friendly version with a printer like button
12) FORUM The website will contain a forum, in which the users will be able to discuss the news and events. All news and events must contain an automatically generated link to related topic in the forum
13) LAYOUT the cms users can change the layout (graphics, css…) of each page or group of pages. the layout are available in a layout gallery and there’s a preview to see the the layout before applying it to pages. it must also be possible to develop further layout and add them to layout gallery. you must define exactly the specification to develop a new layout; example: the name of the css, the classes to be defined, the name and dimension of images
14) WORKFLOW: there’re two groups of CMS users: admin and editor.
· Editors can manage (insert, modify and delete) the content of menu voices and menu itself. editors can change the layout of a not online page. the editors CANNOT publish (or un-publish) contents and menu voices nor change the content/menu online. each editor can be restricted to manage only specific menu voices/contents
· admin can do all: manage (insert, modify and delete) the content of menu voices and menu itself and publish, unpublish and modify online menu and contents. admins can restrict each editor to manage only specific menu voices/contents; example1: an admin can restrict an editor to manage only the content of “about us” page and footer. example2: an admin can restrict an editor to manage only the menu voice “products” with all submenu voices and contents (could be many pages)
Bu iş için 32 freelancer ortalamada $2932 teklif veriyor
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Daha Fazla
We can easily do your CMS & website and we are ready to start immediately. Some projects that we have successfully developed : (1)Facebook Clone (2)Faceparty Clone (3)Hi5 Clone (4)MySpace Clone (5)Friendster Clone (6)B Daha Fazla
i would love to work for this proj,just give me this chance,thank you.
Valueonweb is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative team. We are the Professional Web Development Company having 3 years experience in Web design and development. We have exp Daha Fazla
Hello and Greetings, Please refer to the PMB for details. Here is a brief on CITPL - Ceruleaninfotech (CITPL) is an ISO 9001:2000 company and co-founded by a team of professionals with more than 40 years of work experi Daha Fazla
Hello Ddmedia001! We are very glad you gave us a chance to place a bid on the project. I encourage you to view our portfolio at [login to view URL] We have good opportunities to develop this pr Daha Fazla
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [login to view URL]
Hello, We have over 4 years of experience in PHP and are willing to start the project immediately. Thanks
We are a team of experienced graphic designers and web developers and we can provide you with excellent work.
Please check your private messages. Thank you. Regards, Ali Saifullah Khan
PIDEX is owned and operated by professionals with more than 10 years of North American industry experience with offices in Canada and India. Currently we are providing similar services to clients in North America. We Daha Fazla
Trust your project with an established firm. The JoBu Group! [login to view URL] PLEASE CHECK PMB.