We have successfully designed a listing platform for sellers to list their ads on the platform already.
Now we need you to make it work like a form of an escrow system.
1. Buyers & Sellers agree to terms on the platform (A place on the site for them to chat and negotiate just like fiverr)
2. Buyer pays online for that product to our account (Online payments using Paystack Payment system or Palpay or bitcoin or bank transfer)
3. Once payment is successful the seller sees the money in their dashboard (Pending Cash) but can't withdraw it, so Seller has to first deliver the login details of the social handle or login credentials or product to the buyer
4. Once buyer is satisfied with the transaction. He clicks approval button.
5. Then the money drops on Sellers Withdrawal Ewallet. So Sellers can fill withdrawal form (money is automatically debited from the seller ewallet and Social Handle releases payment to seller.
Our Fees or charges
1. we will take certain % per sale as companies benefits (Admin can set fees % base on range of the prices
For instance $100 - $500 admin can charge 20%, then $500 - $1000 admin can charge 15%)
Lastly, we need an Afflilate system integrated whereby members can share a listed ads they like to different social network and get commission if someone buys through that link.
i m understand your requirement very clerly and I m able to complete this work. i m expert in Wordpress. i want to save your time and money.. below my expertise .. 1. custome Wordpress development. 2. create plugin Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $155 teklif veriyor
Hello, Good day. I can do your job "service finder website with all of you want" perfectly as I am expert Wordpress as Well as Woocommerce developer since last 4 [login to view URL] message me to discuss more. Thank you
Thank you for posting the [login to view URL] requirements are fully clear to me and I am applying only because I meet all the requirements that you are looking for. I am proficient in developing website and mobile app developme Daha Fazla