1) Can you add a pause/restart button so that I can view the data as it streams. I like the fast streaming speed, but it is difficult to read as it streams because the rows move quickly.
2) Remove the "Total Offers" column and add "Used Difference" column. This will be a calculated field of 2 other columns, "Low Used Price 2" minus "Low Used Price".
3) Add a new column "MSRP" after the "Used Difference" column. This is a field from the MWS API. I believe it's referred to as MSRP, or list price, or Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price within the API.
4) Make the ASIN column a hyperlink which will go directly to the Amazon product page (just like ItemID in the Comparator program)
5) Change the auto-resume from 30 minutes to 30 seconds when there is a timeout error
6) Add a 1 text file comparison feature like we added to the Comparator program, so that the search can compare a text file and highlight rows with a different color when found.
1) I do not see "Video Games" within the "Video Games and Consoles" drop down option. Can this be added?
2) Add a MSRP column to both the "Ebay-Amazon" and "Half-Amazon" search. This will be the same MWS API field mentioned above.
3) Is it possible add condition to the Half-Amazon search? I know that this search relies on some scraping. Is it possible to add Acceptable, Good, Very Good. Like New, and New as options?
4) Add the "Book" category and conditions to Ebay-Amazon portion of program
5) Seller "goodwill_of_oc" does not work for the Half-Amazon search, I think it may be due to the underscores in the name, can you fix this?