This is a preliminary tender to determine development costs, we are looking at proceeding later this year.
A site similar to a for sale by owner realty site with full source code, css driven that we can continue to develop around. PHP/MYSQL core. Our existing localized database (Filemaker) has over 400 fields (mostly text display) with two primary ouput forms (attached) and one or more input forms. We want to get it online.
- Register with complete information (doubleopt), edit profile, login, lostpassword
- Subscribe to website for service weekly, monthly, yearly etc, automated though a commerce system
- Categorized by groups that will determine ability to create, edit, delete listings or view listings or subset of a listing
- Each listing has a creation datestamp, edit datestamp, archive datestamp as well as user information.
- logs showing users access and which listings were viewed, edited, added etc.
Forms and Views
- Design primary input form based on layout of primary output form (attached)
- Ability to upload up to 10 photos, tracked separately and able to be referenced separately.
-Use ImageMagik or similar to reduce user error.
- Build list - summarized view of properties with paging and column sorting function.
- Search function able to search through up to 10 different fields.
- In the comparables section, ability to enter adjustments that recalc the total (java) but are not seen on output forms.
- Integration of ability to save final output forms to PDF
- Map view showing neighborhood, loads from address entered into form (example attached)
- Ability to pull comparable inventory (properties) based on a cascading rating system, ie: pull everything in the zipcode range, everything in the neighborhood, everything on the street. User can choose to keep or pull more comparables, broadening the search.
- Secure Administrator function to setup catagories, user rights and groups, photo sizes.
Clarification of User access:
John is a primary user and can add, edit and view all listing information. He can see a view showing all data fields and can print or save (pdf) the master form.
Mary is an insurance person who can only view a subset of the data on a special form designed for insurance group. She can only search for and view records.
Peter is a bank manager and views a different subset of the data and can also update certain fields in his view but not all fields.
If there is a templating system we have the ability to create and modify view and input pages for different groups.