I have bought a phpauction software that I want to be changed. Changes have to be done in the admin area, seller area and ad system.
If you deliver what I want there should be no problem to give you more work on this software since I want to change it step by step.
- PHP programming.
- Done such a work before. You can show to previous done work.
- How the work is done is up to you, as long it is good quality. You can use free scripts ++, it's your choice.
- You should use maximum a month on the work.
- The software should still be able to be installed by the same way as before. Install manual and file have to be updated to the "new version so it fits the new version.
- You will be payed half of the agreed price when step one are done and the site works with it. Full payment when step 2 are finihsed and works.
- Work can be done on a server I have. You can also perform the work on your own server.
What I want you to do:
1. Ad form and area:
Change the ad part of the site that can be seen on this link:
[url removed, login to view];id=e45191c27b00929c4fdb7451fa2427d0
The seller will have the option to make buy now ads with a fixed price or a traditional auction ad as it is now. Make sure that the buy now and auction part are working. More about the work and look and feel of this service can be seen in the attachment*.
*There is a chance that the description in the attachment will be changed. Its made so you can see what type and size the work will be.
2. Item sold/not sold
Seller gets an email** which says that his auction has a winning bid that is higher than the set minimum prize. He can follow the link in the bottom of this mail and log into his control panel.
Here the user can access the page for closed ads with a winning bid. Admin can access and change the mail content in the admin area. This pages list the closed ads/auctions chronologically along with the wining bids and the amount of the success fee. At the right of each line there are two buttons that gives him two choices:
1. Accept buyers offer.
2. Not accept buyers offer.
1. If seller accepts the bid the estimated success fee will be withdrawn from his account automatically if he has enough funds. Seller will then be lead to the next page that contains a receipt, the buyers mailadress and also with recommendation to send the package rekomandert just to be safe. The receipt and the details are also sent to the sellers email. The buyer will on this stage also receive a mail that seller has received his mail address that is registered on his profile and soon will be contacted about the deal. The mail are editable by admin so he can change the text.
If seller not have enough funds on his account when accepting the success fee he will be directed to the manage account page. Here he can deposit money to his account with the available choices (paypal, Visa or other). When the deposit are done seller can go to the area closed ad with winning bids. Here he can accept buyers offer or not accept buyers offer as explained above.
2. If seller not accepts the bid the ad will be listed on the relist page on the sellers control panel. Here the seller will have the same three options that is described in item not sold. No matter of choice of the seller the buyer will be notified by mail that the bid not are accepted and that the ad/auction eventually are restarted. Buyer will receive a new mail if ad/auction are relisted which contains a direct link to the new ad.
** Admin can access and change the mail content in the admin area, see chapter admin area.
Item not sold
Seller receives a email that says that the item not are sold. He are then told that he have the option to relist the ad for free. This can be done at his controlpanel in the relist category. He will also in the email be recommended to change the ad so people might get more interested. In the bottom of the mail there are a link to the log in page.
When he are logged in and in the area for relist he have different options:
1. Relist as it is.
2. Change content of the ad and relist.
3. Delete entire ad without relisting.
If choice 1 are made the ad are relisted with an email notification to the seller. If choice 2 are made the user are directed to the page where he can change the data of the ad. When the ad is updated and relisted seller will receive a email notification about the action. If seller chooses option 3 the entire ad are deleted and a email notification are sent to his registered mail.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
we like to show some demos sir,, best u can go to php probid script
if you send me more details about this. i will work for you upto your satisfaction.