I need somebody to figure how to load a MYSQL Table from a API provided by our third party vendor. Also a Admin Page needs to be created that will allow the user to set what specific times the table is to be refreshed and the option to refresh it on the fly. The Admin Page should also allow the user to not load products that do not meet a quantity threshold. For example if the inventory is less than 4 items dont show on menu.
The current menu that the new API will load is located here.
[login to view URL]
This is the link to the old third party menu here.
[login to view URL]
In order to hit any type of Milestone the current menu MUST MATCH the old third party menu.
I will allow the developer to copy the current code of the new menu to there own sand box where they will write the code. When the menu on the SandBox matches I will release 80 percent of the mile stone and the remainder 20 percent over the next week to correct for any bugs.
If you are not willing to develope on your own sandbox dont bother bidding.
here is the API link for the third party vendor. Need familiarity with Token Authentification.
You can use a cron job or if you have a better way use that.
[login to view URL]
Bu iş için 20 freelancer ortalamada $179 teklif veriyor
Dear client! Seems to be an interesting work and good opportunity to show my skills to work with you in future as well. Hope to have a long-term work relationship with you. Relevant Skills and Experience I'm a profess Daha Fazla
Hi Thanks for your posting. I have many experiences in cron job, so if you hire me, I can finish this task perfectly in time. Relevant Skills and Experience php, crontab, mysql, api Proposed Milestones $222 USD - co Daha Fazla
Hello, Setup develop & corn job to sync mysql with 3rd party API + develop option page at backend - I am ready to do this two feature. Experience PHP based developer here. I am ready to start. Rais Relevant Skills Daha Fazla
HI, After reviewing your description, We would like to mention that in our in-house team of WEB-PROFESSIONALS, there are Developed more than 30 elegant, professional site. Relevant Skills and Experience HTML, Javascr Daha Fazla
Hi Nice to meet you I read your requirements I have developed many mysql cron job You can review my profiles I can work for your project full time I want to know more details kind regards. Relevant Skills and Experie Daha Fazla
Hi there, I can start right away to load MYSQL table from Cron Job. I read your project description and would like to work with you. I will provide you 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Relevant Skills and Experience We Daha Fazla
I am eager to help you get your project completed. I have a college level degree and almost 10 years experience in Web development and graphic design. Relevant Skills and Experience I am skilled in PHP, CSS, Javascrip Daha Fazla
i can develop this for you Relevant Skills and Experience i have an experience of 1.5-2 years in this field Proposed Milestones $200 USD - 1 sir kindly reply me i want to discuss it with you
Hello Sir, We are a team whose members are very experienced in Mobile Games and Mobile Native App, App Development, Web Development, Web Scraping/Web Automation programming and Desktop Application Development. Our Daha Fazla
Hello, I am MySQL Expert, I will customize your website or App and will fix this loading issue and will create an Admin page. I will make your website or App as per your requirements. Relevant Skills and Experience Daha Fazla
Hello, I am expert in Software Architecture, PHP, Software development, Web development,Windows desktop. I have more than 7 years experience in Software Architecture. Relevant Skills and Experience i have successfull Daha Fazla
I have already done a similar project for myself - it involves rhe cron tab updating mySQL every hour with the temperature and date/hour taken from a sensor. There is a web page to view the data. Relevant Skills and E Daha Fazla