BARBER SHOP POS:
Adding customer service from the superadmin panel
1. Name of service (Haircut, beard, etc)
2. Cost set dynamically
4. CRUD (Customer details, with the service he is taken and under which vendor he has taken that service)
5. Barbers available in that Vendor shop
6. Sales report of each barber shop (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly including VAT)
7. VAT percentage to be set dynamically.
9. Number of order generated by all shops (Sorting Costing, date-time and Vendor ID wise)
10. CRUD Vendor shops
11. Assigning services to each vendor shop
12. Graphically representation of Sales report into (Line-plot graph and pie chart) (Sorting it time-date wise)
13. Digital invoices print of specific time period to vendors.
Sign up details for Barber.
1. Name of the shop in English
2. CR number
3. VAT ID
4. Number of barbers
Good designs of cutting, shaving,etc when he clicks it it comes to checkout and the vat is calculated from the total amount and the invoice is printed.
He can add bookings also and reminders for them.
Add 15% from the total amount every time.
MAIN FOCUS IS FOR PRINTING THE INVOICE AND SEEING THE SALES REPORT.
Barber shop should be able to see his daily earning or monthly or yearly per order with different invoice number .
He can renew his subscription monthly by the payment method we have added in the pos system.
He can also add his products or edit his prices also but we will give the approval first from the super admin panel.
Super Admin Panel
The things which u showed me before are fine like services, categories, etc
We should be able to see the locations of the barber shops and their sales report per order same as the barbers can see and the the details of every order for example if the order number is 001, when we click this invoice it should the description of the work done and their amount, , date , etc
We can edit, add or delete the barber shops from admin panel.
we should be able to select one barber shop and when we open it we can see his total earning and their total orders and numbers and inside them the total details of the orders.