I will be using osCommerce for my website and want a very basic checkout process. I will be using PayPal for my merchant processor.
Here is the process:
1) Person clicks "Buy Now" on the 1 product I sell. (Yes, only 1 product!)
2) They are taken to a checkout page, no "cart". No need for a cart since I have 1 product!
3) I want their total to be right at the top with the price of the item and the shipping cost of $5.00, with the total right below. I need a message that they get free shipping with the purchase of 2 or more. If they add more to their order and "update" their order, they indeed get free shipping.
4) I will use PayPal on my site, not PayPal off site. So whatever options PayPal integrates with websites are the options I will have.
5) When they hit the "complete purchase" button, a "Thank You" page will load with a "Send to a Friend" link in which their friend will get an email with details about my site.
6) They get an email receipt. I get an email informing me of their purchase.
7) The shipper gets an email that is in the format of the attached document ([url removed, login to view]). The email the shipper gets HAS TO BE IN THIS FORMAT!!!
Most of this should be VERY easy for anyone with osCommerce knowledge. The #7 might be the only thing that would cause any thought at all.
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 76$ teklif veriyor