Develop/Upgrade a Drupal 8 Module for User Import. This Module can be based on any existing Module (e.g. [login to view URL]), but must fully comply with Drupal 8 Coding Standards.
Probably [login to view URL] is really a good bet! But I am open to other options!
Finbal Goal is the ability to provide an interface for non-admin to import users in their groups ([login to view URL]) - and to send formatted welcome mails in the process (including account information)
Permission importing Users - does not require the permission to manage users!
- Features: Import Users from CSV-Files
- Field-Mapping can be based on machine names of profile fields.
- Support importing Information into [login to view URL] (based on machine name)
- Support Update of User Accounts (if already existing) -> In this case all fields are overwritten with the new information
-Can import passwords from CSV file (plain text only)
Role-Assignment (Special permission - users who do not have the permission can not import role assignments)
- Support Assignment of Roles during import (also multiple)
- It can be configured through an admin which roles can be assigned through the import (to avoid high security roles to be assigned wrongly).
- Roles are added, not overwritten
Unblocking and welcome mail can be sent in the process
- Setting to unblock users and send welcome mail in the process
- Welcome mail can be configured in the process (based on a templated configured in the module settings)
Import in group (based on groups, the user can sufficient access rights to create members)
- Select group in the process, where the users are supposed to be imported
- Select the group role (based on existing roles, can be multiple)
- if the user is already in the group, the role will be updated
- if the user is already in the group and has the role, nothing happens
Module should be posted to [login to view URL] (e.g. as Upgrade to [login to view URL]) - at least as patch
Bu iş için 27 freelancer ortalamada €1298 teklif veriyor
I can make this module in 48 hours Hey there, i am developer from the UK with over 9 years experience in web development. Upon reading your project description this seems like a task which i can start on right now and Daha Fazla