This job is to build an AddOn plugin for WP Bakery's "Visual Composer" Plugin.
[url removed, login to view]
There is a default element called "Post Grid" - it allows for a list of posts to be placed in a page row/section the VC Page builder.
The current "Post Grid" item allows for a link to navigate to the post.
This Project is to create a stand-alone Add-On Plugin that allows the content to be displayed in a Pop Up "light box" window.
- There is already a drop down option for "Link target" (either same or new page" and this is where I need the new "Show In Lightbox" option to appear" (see attached image).
- If the new "Light Box" option is selected by the user a second set of options appear:
- "Width" - with a field to enter a width in pixels for the lightbox.
- "Height" - with a field to enter a height in pixels for the lightbox.
- "Show Scroll Bar" - a check box that when ticked shows a scroll bar on the pop up window.
Check out the "From the Press" section on the right hand side of this page: [url removed, login to view] - or the "Who's Who" section bottom left of this page: [url removed, login to view] - this is exactly the functionlality I need.
I would very much like to have this as a "stand alone" "add-on" plugin without editing the the core code of the original VC plugin so that the VC plugin can be updated to new versions easily. is this possible?
It looks like you're quite busy! - need in next 2/3 days if you are free?
Thanks for taking the time to look at this - let me know if you want FTP to look at a demo site and/or WP logins to check things out?