I would like to build a table that extracts data from the site: [login to view URL]
This table will extract important information such as:
1) Alert Threat Advice Level (e.g. "Do not Travel")
2) Country (in a list)
3) Date of last update / active as at
4) Capture of the push alert string
Here is an example of their page for Canada:
[login to view URL]
- They have push alerts, which is how I want this to work...
I want this in a very clean/well formatted non-compiled file/s.
If you don't believe its is possible with non-compiled files, fine - raise this in your response.
- In this case I'll still need source code and simple structure.
- The idea is that our team will edit this file for subsequent sites requiring push alert capture
Please respond with explanation of exactly how you'll deliver this; the files/format and types that will be delivered as payload. While some visual appear would be nice (e.g. a long list of countries with accordions) this is not the primary goal. This is a proof of concept that will grow into a larger project.
RESPONSES THAT DON'T MEET BRIEF WILL BE IGNORED.