I need an android app from you guys. This is a long-term project, and I need this done in phases. I hired a freelancer earlier for this, but he vanished and wasted time. This is why I need updates on daily basis. Features are simple, and many of them are already developed, and I have source code too.
As written in project title, the app consists of 4 phases. I expect all phases completed before the start of August. No Spoilers please, only bid if you are capable, sincere and honest and communicate regularly. I'm describing phase 1 contents here. Next phases will be discussed later in private chat.
• Implement simple Welcome and Setup Screens
• Based on Setup Screens, connect to relevant project/bucket on AWS S3.
• Explore folder hierarchy from previously connected project/bucket on AWS S3 and display the contents inside the app. I should be able to enable/disable which folders not to be viewed inside app from the AWS S3.
• Storage and file synchronization from the connected AWS S3, so that user can view/open files offline. When internet is available, it will check for new files etc. on AWS and synchronize for later offline use.
• Built-in PDF viewer (Jump to bookmarks, scrolling, searching, jump to page).
Currently it is developed using the following library ([login to view URL]). The problem with this library is it increases the size of APK by over 20 MB. So, you need to optimize it.
• Built-in Web viewer
• Built-in Youtube viewer
• Ads implementation
o Mediation network (remote configuration admob unit ID)
o Local ads
• App colour management (remote configuration)
• All Apps (List of all the apps from me)
• Custom notifications (managed from firebase/AWS)
• Automated circulated notification (about promotions etc.) at start of the app
• There will be published multiple (4 or more) apps in playstore from the same source code. Obviously the contents of the apps will be different, but structure stays almost the same. For example if there are 4 apps in playstore, there will be 4 projects/buckets on AWS S3 (one for each app).
• Modular development, that’s I should be able to turn features on/off.
• The app includes In-app purchases (which means some contents are locked.
1- Each phase is worth $100. Total project amount around $400 (not less but "can be" a little high).
2- We'll proceed phase by phase. On the project award I'll create $50 as milestone. You'll provide regular updates and when 50% of the phase has been completed, you'll provide me source code and I'll release that amount and immediately will create next $50. Same goes for other phases.
3- NO UPFRONT PAYMENT, I've had very bad experiences in the past. So no more risk.
4- Your bid amount should be $200, no more, no less. Otherwise your bid proposal will be simply ignored.
Do you have any questions, feel free to ask. Your proposal should state solution and insight to the project requirements and how you plan to finish it.
Thanks very much.
Hello there, I am Lalita, I am carrying 5 years of an experience in Android Apps Development. I will update you every 4 hours. Also, I don't want any upfront payment from your side, once you will be fully satisfied Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $174 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I hope you are doing well :) I have strong experienced and skills in developing apps, Your idea is to develop an "BASIC RUNNING APP" like user login, store location, Menu activity and accelerometer and i Daha Fazla
I am having experience from past 9+ years & completed 300+ projects in App development projects. I can easily achieve the results that you are asking for. Looking forward from your end. Thanks Our key skills: And Daha Fazla
Hello, Greetings of the day !! With a proven record of successful achievements in the website, mobile application, and game development, We are very much interested to work on your project. After looking at you Daha Fazla
I am Android Developer.I work on Java as well as Android application projects. I work as freelancer and will always provide the best products to my clients. We provide tomorrows solutions today, and maximise custom Daha Fazla
Hello, this is Liam from Elevow: a mobile app development startup based in Los Angeles. We'd love to help you build your application. Please contact me if you want to discuss anything further. Check out our website for Daha Fazla
I am a web developer as well as on iOS and Android Application, I have been worked 5+ years over in the web app development field. I've personally developed over 40 plus freelance projects. You can see my wonderful bu Daha Fazla
change deliver in time...................................................................................................