I need to build an admin website in PHP to manage locations of ATMs and POS (Point of Sale).
There are 7 screens:
1. Login. Where admin users with specific profiles can login the app
2. Dashboard. Where will show a resume of recent activity for: last georeferenced ATMs, last POS georeferenced, last users access, las DB syncs
3. ATM Map. A map where it shows all the ATM records with their position, and with clustering. There will be 4 filters for the map
4. POS Map. A map where it shows all the ATM records with their position, and with clustering. There will be 4 filters for the map
5. ATM records. Shows a table with the ATM records. The table can show pages and sortable columns. After clicking on Edit button, a popup will appear showing the info on read-only mode, and a map where it show the position and the user can locate (or re-locate) the position and save the record.
6. POS records. Shows a table with the POS records. The table can show pages and sortable columns. After clicking on Edit button, a popup will appear showing the info on read-only mode, and a map where it show the position and the user can locate (or re-locate) the position and save the record.
7. User records. Shows a table with all the users data, and the last access date. Can not be edited.
The web app must be developed in PHP with Codeigniter framework. Must use Google Maps API and Clustering API.
I will provide a development environment with a MySQL DB with data.
All the data access must be developed using Web Services with OAuth2 authentication.
I just uploaded the ERD for the DB
Based on chats with developers, I will add more description to the project and screens.
- The data on the DB will be loaded based on DTS process that you will not need to develop.
- In all the screens, the data is read-only, making "select" queries. There-s no need to create forms to create, update or delete data.
- The only exception are the screens 5 and 6 (ATM records, POS records) where will be an "Edit" button, and a pop-up form will appear, with all the records will be read-only, except the records "Latitude" and "Longitude", that can be edited with the help of a map, where the user can move the marker to the exact position. As shown on "5. atm_records_edit.jpg".
- The screens 3 and 4 (ATM map, POS map) must show all the records on ATM or POS table, based on their location. You must use Google Maps Clustering to show the markers, as shown on screens "3. atm_map_v2.jpg" and "4. pos_map_v2".
- All the dashboard data is stored on DB tables, there's no need to query other DBs or other sources.
- All the data necessary to show on screens, must be do it trough web services with OAuth 2 authentication. The reason is because in the future, a mobile app will connect to those services.
- The requirement to use Codeigniter instead of Laravel is because we have people with that knowledge to support the app.
I am a full time developer and have high skills in codeigniter, google map api, response website design & develop so I can complete this project. My price and time is negotiable. Let's discuss details via chat. I' Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 81 freelancer ortalamada $545 teklif veriyor
I have created many CI application (codeigniter) from scratch ...we need to discuss first to understand your requirement in detail after that i can share relevant experience with you....
Hi, hope you are doing good. We have gone through your description and we also went through the attached files. We completely understand your project. We have an experienced team in PHP/Codeigniter. We can do your work Daha Fazla
HI There I checked your project description completely. I can build the admin panel for managing ATMs and POSs. I offer to complete the according to your requirements and payment after your complete satisfaction wit Daha Fazla
Hello! I am an expert CodeIgniter developer, having 12+ years experience in web development and developed 2000+ websites. I have understood your requirement and will the develop an attractive and professional admin we Daha Fazla
[[ Thank you... and You can always trust me ]] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Username : admin password : admin By checking that link you will know what we have This link is a syste Daha Fazla
Hi, We have experience in developing websites using MVC Framework[Codeigniter, Laravel,YII].We have gone thru the project specification and confident to develop the [login to view URL] of our projects are developed using Daha Fazla
We have built complete POS Solution which can be found on [login to view URL] Ready to show you demo on request. Also several other POS Solutions we have built can be found on [login to view URL] Ready to discuss Daha Fazla
I can use either CodeIgniter or Laravel. Both are good. But, so far I found Laravel is better, Still i can use CodeIgniter. I saw the language used in login page. Will that be the only one? Can you explain last D Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, First of all, we would like to tell you how we will initialize the project with you. We insist to follow these steps before you award the project to us: - We (technical team) will review the job and Daha Fazla
Hi, I have extensive experience working on custom CMS/web applications in PHP/MySQL. I'll be happy to help you out. Cheers.
How are you? I am very interested in your project. I have high skills in CI Framework. If you contact me, we can discuss more details on your project. Thanks
Hi there, I am full stack PHP developer. I can build the PHP codeigniter framework website with google maps. I have read the whole project details. Would you please start chat with me So I will able to discuss pr Daha Fazla
I can get this done for you in just a few days time. I do a lot of google maps projects so this is right up my alley. Just let me know when you want me to start on it :)
Hello boss As I am professional developer I want to work with you. Codeigniter is my first skill and I have rich experience. [login to view URL] If you hire me, you will get wonderful site. Also I promise g Daha Fazla
Hello, I can convert that HTML project into Codeigniter platform , i can develop all 7 screen. i can use OAuth2 . just message me for get start. Thanks MD
Hi, Kindly share me more details so that i can give you estimated time and cost. Please check my below work.. 1. Case Management system. [login to view URL] you can crea Daha Fazla
I have gone through your requirements and seen your specifications that you need to build an admin website in PHP to manage locations of ATMs and POS .I have few questions about your project. Let's talk about your pro Daha Fazla