I need a software dev company to build a social network for me on WordPress using a pre-existing theme and plugins that will be bought. This plugin/theme will need quite some custom development work to meet the specific needs and features of my social network.
One WordPress social network theme I am considering is this: [login to view URL]
A second option is [login to view URL] You can create a sandbox here: [login to view URL])
I have a list of specific tasks/functions/features that need to be custom developed in the theme/plugins. Will share the task list with you in private.
You MUST meet the following requirements in order to bid on and be considered for this project. Please DO NOT waste your time bidding on this project if you don't meet my requirements and agree to my payment terms.
1. You must be a registered company in your country. (No individual developers allowed)
2. You must (agree to) use an online project management tool to manage project tasks, which you will give me access to so I can monitor the progress of the project.
3. There will be 4 milestones that will be created: 10% (at project kick-off), 30%, 30%, 30%. Each milestone will be created when the corresponding % of work has been completed.
However, I will only RELEASE 100% of the funds when 100% of the work has been satisfactorily completed.
To explain differently. At project start, I will create a project kick-off milestone and deposit 10% of the project cost. After you have completed (and I have approved) 30% of the project tasks, I will deposit 30% of the total project fee.
When 60% of the project tasks have been completed and approved, I will deposit another 30%. At this point, I would have deposited 70% of the total project fee.
When 100% of the tasks have been completed and approved, I will deposit another 30% of the total project fee and then I will release all 100% of the project fee.
These terms are non-negotiable.
To bid on this project, you must answer the following questions:
1. Are you a registered company in your country? YES or NO.
2. Are you ready to send your company registration certification if I ask for it? YES or NO.
3. How many employees does your company have?
4. What is your company website?
5. Do you agree to my payment terms? YES or NO.
6. If yes to number 5, please type out in your own words that you understand that even though I will create 4 different milestones, I will NOT RELEASE any of these milestones until you have satisfactorily completed 100% of the project.
6. Show me 3 complex websites you have built.