The tool I am looking for is a 1 page HTML5 tool (so 1 .php page maybe with a additional JS file). The tool will analyze e-mails for their safety to advise customers.
So 1 page - devided in 2 parts. The first part contains 3 fields:
>1. Drag & Drop field
>2. Header field
>3. Body field
1. The drag and drop field is where customers can drop their e-mails. Only *.msg is allowed and e-mail may only be 2 MB max. When the e-mail is dropped the header is extracted and shown in the header field (2). Also the body is extracted and shown in the body field (3). All hyperlinks must be stripped and ofcource the input must be sanitized so no XSS or other hacking techniques can be allowed. There must also be a "upload" button.
When NO *.msg file can be dropped to the field a user is able to copy-paste the headers and body themself into field 2 and 3. When doing so there must be a check in field 2 to only allow a real header format of the e-mail. Again. All hyperlinks must be stripped and input is sanitezed.
The last thing to do for the user is to fill the captcha code and to agree to our terms (by continueing you agree to our terms. These terms include that your data will be saved in our database and we may use this data for later use).
When field 2 and 3 are filled (either by dragging and dropping a *.msg file in field 1 OR by adding the information manually) and when the captcha code is filled and when the user agrees to our terms te program must analyze these values. The program extracts te following information and shows it to the user:
>Sender Name (From: in header)
>Sender E-mailaddress (From: in header)
>Reply E-mailaddress: Reply-To:
>Hyperlinks in the body (full URL's of the hyperlinks - not clickable) incl. hyperlinks in clickable images
All above information (header + body + Sender E-mailaddress + Reply E-mailaddress + Date Received + Subject + Hyperlinks in the body) must also be saved inside a database.
When this above information is visable and saved to our database the second part of the page becomes visable. This is just a form asking the user the following questions:
*Note while answering the questions. Be aware of possible misspellings. A capital i might look like a lowercase L.
1. When you look at the e-mailaddress of the sender. Is this a strange-looking address or is it a legit address that corresponds to the name of the sender?
LEGIT / NOT LEGIT
2. When you look at the real hyperlinks found in the e-mail do they look legit or do they look weird?
LEGIT / WEIRD
3. Do you (occasionally) expect e-mail from this sender?
YES / NO
4. Is the email addressed personally to you (by name) or are you addressed to in general?
PERSONALLY / GENERAL
5. How is the e-mail written? Is it written correctly or does the grammar look bad?
CORRECTLY / BAD
6. Does the e-mail contain weird / unknown attachements? Maybe you would expect a *.docx file but not a *.zip or *.jar file?
YES LOOKS LEGIT / YES BUT UNKNOWN / NO
Below the form is a score meter running from 0-100 (0-25 = green / 26-50 = orange / 51-100 = red). The meter increases according to the answers the user gives:
1. LEGIT = 0 / NOT LEGIT = +25
2. LEGIT = 0 / WEIRD = +25
3. YES = 0 / NO = +10
4. PERSONALLY = 0 / GENERAL = +10
5. CORRECTLY = 0 / BAD = +10
7. YES LOOKS LEGIT = 10 / YES BUT UNKNOWN = +20 / NO = 0
The last button on the page is to reset it and start over again.
I will add a sketch of the idea. Please be aware to use a well coded structure I will be able to style it myself by using CSS. So styling is not the most critical part of this project. Making it function and secure will be far more important.
Later on I will embed the code in an existing website. You will be building on your own demo environment. Make the code dynamic so I can change the scores and add questions later (if I might need to).
Please let me know the time and price you need to get this done.
Hello Jarno Baselier , I am very interested in your job, I have 6+ year experience in website development and designing. I can give you 100% quality assurance about our work. My Skill Set: *HTML5/CSS3(Responsive Desig Daha Fazla