I am looking for an Wordpress and Woocommerce expert. I have started seting up a shop on WP and WooCommerce, that is 80% finished. Now I am looking for your skills to finish it up and make it most Google friendly. I have a list of tasks that need to be done for that including speed optimization, changing of the template coding for faster first impressions, etc. pp.
I estimate it to be 10 - 12 hours of concentrated work. Please bid accordingly.
Any questions - just let me know.
Bu iş için 113 freelancer ortalamada $183 teklif veriyor
Hello, Greetings from Infoway !! In response to your job description, I am glad to inform you that I will be able to do your job timely and [login to view URL] are an experienced professional in website development and Daha Fazla
Some of our many Wordpress Woocommerce projects: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] I Daha Fazla
Hi, We're a full-cycle team of PHP developers. Having the required skills & experience we are highly enthusiastic about the opportunity to work on your project. Our latest WooСommerce projects: [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
WordPress Expert.. Hello Tobias, I have gone through your project detail and I am much confident to do any kind of Tweaks and customization to make your existing site more functional, fast loaded and visually app Daha Fazla
Dear Sir. We are a team of professional developers and designers here to help you building your website. We provide our clients with the best IT solutions using the latest tools and technologies in the market. With ou Daha Fazla
Hello Tobias, This is Raman from "Hire WordPress Experts" and I am here to help you with build your webshop with Woocommerce. We have gone through the information provided by you. and I can assure you that we are e Daha Fazla
Hello Tobias,, I am experienced web developer and programmer I read your description, I have complete plan how we can do this but it needs some discussion with you. Its just a message to ensure you that i will prove th Daha Fazla
Dear Client, As per your project description, I am able to finish your remaining 20% work ASAP after discussion with you so I am very interested in submitting my job proposal. If you are available to initiate ch Daha Fazla
Hello Tobias! I am Kishore G. an expert and professional WooCommerce Wordpress developer.I will surely complete the remaining part of your website work.I have few questions in [login to view URL] you initiate the chat for more d Daha Fazla
Hi, We have read your post, we will finish your work on time. We will make your site google friendly, SEO and speed optimization will be done. Your code will change to make speed better. Come on message for more dis Daha Fazla
Hello Tobias- First I need to review the site that is 80% done and remaining 20% needs to get done. Also mention "What are the required things you need to get finished in site?" as accordingly I'll give you the best t Daha Fazla
Hi there, Please share the list of work to be done. I am available to start work. After reviewing the complete scope of I will let you know the exact timeframe to complete it. I am a senior WordPress developer here Daha Fazla
Hi, I am an expert at developing Online stores and I can build you a modern, fully functional & responsive online store with complete payment and cart system integrated. I will create custom UI designs & will give y Daha Fazla
Hi, We are ready to design and develop the website using woocommerce. Please let me know in details. OUR RECENTLY DEVELOPED WORDPRSS SITE LINKS: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam, Gone through the project posted by you and clearly understood your need. We are expert in Woo Commerce website design and customization. Sure we will deliver a good quality of work. Wordpress : Daha Fazla
i m expert wordpress dveloper i can do this job with good perfection i am ready to start work now and can assure best service from my end Thanks, Manish.
HI My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment" We have expertise in Web Design & Development. Please check our client reviews on Elance to determine the quality of our work.: Lets discuss in detail and start n Daha Fazla
Hi Tobias I am ready to work on the WorPress WooCommerce website and would like to start the work as per our discussion. I look forward to your response, so that we can discuss this and be on the same page before Daha Fazla
HI There, I can assist you with webshop with Woocommerce. I am very passionate about quality of my work, You will be pleased working with me. Let's have a quick chat to discuss it further. You can check my sample Daha Fazla
Hello Tobis, Yes ,its is i'm ready to start it immediately. Please share the website link to understand requirements easily.? Looking forward to work with you Ecommerce using Woocommerce : http://jendiz. Daha Fazla