Well I need someone that can do a site that has games like poker spades hearts cribbage rummy and many other skill games where they watch an ad or have credit from watching an add and they can put it up against each other now the game gets 10% the other 90%goes to the winner. Also we have a locker down load site within this Rapidgator where it is either per view get more per server or use from game part to equal a set view. A dating site where they can use money for signal message or monthly also where they can use ads from game for views that will be per message sent. The next big part is the auction site where people can sell things fixed price would be cash cash and view to do things with. Including playing games or just views views will be called Mike's. We now can earn miles from watching adds serveys shopping like ibotta or going though affiliate links. Also where miles or cash can be donated to different causes. Plus tell me what kind of hosting you need so you can deploy it I will have you help pick a good name. Also needs to have a place where people can pay $1 to put there name down to petition or use points. I set the points.. something and a voting section where idonate a $1 or use points set by me. Well we even need to give points on pay per lead. Also place that pay for referrals. Also where legal charge people where it is leagal.
Bu iş için 28 freelancer ortalamada $164 teklif veriyor
Hello, I can assist you with this Build me a website -- [login to view URL] have designed more than 500+ websites. We have 9 years of experience in website Designing, Web Development and SEO. We have expertise in developing responsiv Daha Fazla
Hello Dan M., I have gone through your project description "Build me a website -- 2" and it seems like our team is a great fit for this job. We would like to grab this opportunity and will work until you are 100% sati Daha Fazla