We run an e-commerce site coded in PHP running on an apache server with a MySQL database. We are using PHP 5.6. and are set up on Cloudflare. There is a custom cacheing script written in PHP called, "cacherizer." This script is obsolete now that we have Cloudflare and now only causes us problems. We are running into the following bugs:
1. A file will be included in a page using a custom include used by cacherizer
2. Trying to put it in a normal include() or require_once() will cause it to not load
3. Adding the code from the include directly to the page often also causes scripts to break.
There seems to be two things going on:
1. Something is forcing the us to load the cacherizer version of the files, and won't acknowledge the ones that are not cached
2. Our code heavily relies on things being loaded in a certain strange order.
What we want you to do:
1. Rid our site of the cacherizer completely.
Bu iş için 17 freelancer ortalamada $549 teklif veriyor