I need a module similar to the paypal module already in place for VBulletin in order to accept [url removed, login to view] payments.
The module must fulfill the following requirements.
1. Automatically change the users group upon payment.
2. Be portable so that it can easily be used with future versions of VB.(will pay for updates if REAL changes are necessary for newer versions)
I would like it to do the following:
1. Have some sort of recurring subscription capabilities. I don't know if 2CO has a subscription system but if they do, I would like the module to take advantage of it.
2. If 2CO does not have subscription capabilities, I would like the module to somehow encourage the user to pay again by sending them an invoice or something(2CO has invoice capabilities but I don't know if they are available via API or what not)
Payment for this will be $300+. I need some kind of justification if you want more than that amount because I don't believe that this is a very hard task. (VB already has 2CO integration it just doesn't automatically upgrade the user)
Additional features necessary.
I forgot these in the beginning, but the module should also do the following.
1. It should use the 2CO API to detect if a transaction is reversed or refunded, and if so, deactivate the users subscription on the forums just like the paypal module.