Need someone to look at my code for my website [login to view URL] and give written feedback. About a couple detailed pages at least.
Tell me the following things about the code
- Will it be scalable when the site grows in traffic, content, and functionality?
- Is the work sloppy and need to be redone?
- It is in PHP - would it be better to translate it to a more modern and advanced language such as Python, C++ or Java?
- What is the level of coding - is it a good base to build on top of (if individual projects are given to different developers to build different areas of the website)
- What would you recommend - leave code as is and continue to build on top of it, or is it very much in need of a revamp and I should not build on top of it.
- Will the existing uploaded videos get deleted if I need to completely redo the code?
- Also, I would like to know, if I continue adding content to the website. Adding videos, profiles, as well as improve the functions, remove bugs and improve UI, etc -- will it all go to waste if the code ends up being not good enough to support a large scale very successful website with millions of visitors and profiles?
- Tell me the range at which is it so far. I will help define criteria as we go through the project.
Target project price: $100
Hi more than to provide you the service , looking here give you some quick pointers 1) most certain your site is not ready to take on millions of visitors unless you have spent at least 100k making it and are also Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $138 teklif veriyor
Dear client. I've read your project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting for your reply. Regards.
Hey mate. I've read your project description and I understand what you're asking for. I'd be more than happy to complete this project for you. Specialising in PHP development and server performance, I can easily ident Daha Fazla
I have 12 years experience in working with different projects. I can help to analyse and advice you on improvement or redesign of the project. Your project should be easily manageable, upgradable and scalable.