Attention experienced coders (HTML/CSS)
My website is a dating website (i.e. no membership cost yet) based on WordPress sweetdate theme ([login to view URL]).
The new website design layout is done by 99 design (5 pages). Now it’s time to code the design and update the current website and bring the functionality across to the new look website.
In other words, I want to update my current website with the new web design and improve the current website functionality to the desired level.
For this entire project please quote me (Australian Dollars) based on the below.
Here is the basic rundown of my site which I can think of at the moment.
Page 1. Homepage- Welcome to LMH personals
Page 2. Login/Register;
Page 3. Members profile page
Page 4. Search profiles (based on city, gender, country etc)
Page 5. Discussion Forum(with subscribe/alert
The refurbished site MUST /SHOULD HAVES the following features outlined below. These feature are standard in an any dating site plantform. Most of the features comes with Sweetdate theme anyways.
• Advanced profile (customizable profile steps/fields. I am looking for at least 8-9 fields, this may include, bio (About me), physical features (optional), interests, food habits, Zodiac signs, Orientation, etc, etc, this can be discussed)
• Ability to embed HTML snippets (including Flash, Widgets, Media from other websites, )
• Registration Security Images (captcha)
• E-mail confirmation routine
• Photos, audio and video files upload (can be discussed based on the data limit available)
• displaying of additional photos on the profile
• Number of profile views with ability to list the members who viewed the profile
• Lost password feature
• Personal Pages for users with WYSIWYG Visual Editor
• Audio/Video Profile Recorder
SEARCH AND MATCH
• Quick search
• Username lookup
• Advanced search
• Matchmaking (auto search based on user-specified criteria)
• Search for online members
• Hot List & Black list
• ZIP-codes search
• Zodiac signs lookup in profiles and search results
• Online or Offline indicator next to user's profile
• Date of last user login in search results and profile
• Daily Matching Profiles Alert (optional)
• On-site Mailbox with WYSIWYG Visual Editor
• Message Boards (Admin can add moderators from site members)
Ability to block members
The site is live with active members.
There are two options I can think of
1. Start fresh and ask the current members to redo their profiles on the new site. I am hoping that the current members should be able to keep at least their UN and PW (i.e registration details).
2. It would be great if the current members can be migrated to the new system without disturbing them.
3. Membership module is already installed but I am not immediately looking to start paid membership. In 6 months to a year’s time I will start charging but that can be left for discussion at later stages when the site becomes paid.
4. I am looking for cost effective solution and happy to redefine expectations if needed.
5. Search profiles based on various categories type will be paramount as detailed above.
It would be great if I can get the quotes for point 1 and 2.
A couple of pages of web design is attached to give you an idea.
Please discuss your thoughts.
Hi Sam, Carefully checked all points, link of theme and attached images, I can perfectly help you in building dating website with fresh design, clean code and all required features I have few queries, let's discuss b Daha Fazla