I’m looking for an EXPERT in both backend and frontend web development.
1. I need a simple, easy to navigate, and clean UX for a Coffee Shop. It needs to work on all different screen sizes, phones, tables and computers.
2. I sell brewed Coffee packages to other Coffee shops, I currently have 12 different packages/products with different prices. I need to be able to add/delete/modify products.
3. I use Square payment, this means we need to use their APIs.
4. I need to give my user two options for shipping, FedEx and USPS. Both of those provide APIs to calculate the shipping price.
5. I have my menu as a PDF, we can use it on the website or if you have a better suggestion that’s ok too. I need to be able to add/delete/modify items in the menu.
6. Must use up to date libraries, code, and common technologies that has LTS - long term support. If this doesn’t make sense, ask me questions.
7. I have my logo and a lot of photos that I took from my shop and products that we can use in the website.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF ANY OF THESE APPLY TO YOU:
1. You are not qualified and don’t have a lot of hands on experience with my requirements.
2. You deliver the product without testing it first, Quality assurance is important!
3. You ask for money before you have shown and proven the work is completed. I only pay 4. when I verify all the work is done per all the requirements you have agreed upon and accepted it.
4. You must have your own hosting to demo the project, when it’s completed then I will move it to my server.
5. Must use best security practices to protect from hacking attempts.
6. Clean UX design, no flashy stuff (think of Apple online pages) and it has to be easy to use.
7. I'm not on rush but please be on time, don't over promise, or avoid giving me an update on the project status. For example, if you think this will take 2 days to be completed, please tell me it will take 4 days.
Example of clean UX GUI:
[login to view URL]
Example of eCommerce , cart , payment:
[login to view URL]
I don’t want to waste your time, please DO NOT accept the project if you haven’t read all the details. Please ask any questions if something is not clear before you accept the project. Please no un-trusted source code, libraries, packages, or unsupported software to be used or installed.
An SSL is configured with my domain, latest supported version of PHP and MySQL. I prefer using Laravel but we can talk about other suggestions that may be better as well.
PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS AND DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED OR DO NOT HAVE TIME TO FINISH THE PROJECT ON TIME.
Note: Please don't make huge difference bids that are not close to the price of my budget for this project. You will have no chance to get the project anyway if you do that.
I'm very responsive and easy to work with. Feel free to contact me for any project related questions.
I’m currently on a US Pacific Time Zone.
I am expert website developer and designer i am ready to build your web shop within your budget and [login to view URL] can have a look my profile feedback by clicking on my name.I am ready to work on your project from right Daha Fazla