* be able to start ASAP
* have some reviews
* show some previous work
We considering quotes around 300 - 400$ at the moment. The requirements are listed below in Front-end and Back-end work. Note that this project is 90% completed already.
We have created a custom built booking system for one removal company in UK. The system has been completed 2 years ago but have not been fully tested and put into the live environment. Our task is to fix all the requirements below first so the website can be quickly tested in test environment and then put into live mode with real traffic. NOTE that this is only phase 1. Once we will launch the system there will be ongoing maintenance and lot of upgrades.
• We want to add congestion charge validation. The route will be checked whether the route or destination points are located in congestion charge area. If yes, then congestion charge will be added into the total price / calculation.
[login to view URL]
(only the central London so ignore the green area)
File – [login to view URL] (includes files for calculation js)
• We want to add 1 new charge into the system and the whole calculation:
From delivery point back to the depot. I want to allow a free 10-20 mile but anything over charge.
• Booking page 2 – here we want to be able to edit service time. NOTE: this will affect the whole calculation and total price.
File – [login to view URL]
• When logged in as a customer / client the viewing job and rescheduling job features are not working – probably some bug
(you can place booking and it will take you to my account, use paypal and sandbox login)
• Cash payments supposed to send an email which you need to approve in your account, currently the emails are not sent… it could be settings or bug / we need to check email notifications
• To check the Login sessions across the booking pages including the my account pages. Now it gets logged out, some bug or missing session part.
• Finish the Request Reschedule feature – client can reschedule the booking this will only include to send an email to the admin and admin will do the rescheduling for client in CMS.
CMS / BACK-END WORK
• Booking page - the first thing should be client type. 'New Client' 'Existing Client' 'Trade Client – so we need feature to select what type of client this is.
• When selecting trade customer the other box should auto fill when writing the name of the client and then auto-fill the sections such as customer name, business name, contact, email address etc. When customer is selected to auto-fill the information we have in db. This would apply for all type of customers
• For bookings we have set price – this is feature that allows you to manually override the auto calculation of total price. There is feature to manually set these prices and affect the total price in the CMS. Its not working correctly, there is some bug.
• When moving jobs between drivers its not saving – we have calendar with drag and drop feature, you can grab the booking and drop it to another employee / driver. This must be saved by automatic.
• After these admin points we will test the system together and see if there are any problems. Right after we will launch the website live and this 1st phase of work will be completed.
Bu iş için 33 freelancer ortalamada $574 teklif veriyor
GREETING ! Hi ! On behalf of CS Infotech having experience of more than 7 [login to view URL] have a team of experienced developers & designers who are capable of completing this project on time with quality. Relevant Skills an Daha Fazla