we are looking for someone for a project where we want to link our CRM system (InfusionSoft-Keap), our website (Wordpress) and an online shop (Woocomerce). We have the following requirements for the project.
- We want to run an online shop with Woocommerce. All confirmation emails, invoices etc. should be sent from InfusionSoft and not from WooCommerce.
- The invoice must be generated as a PDF in DIN A4 format and stored in a draft email in InfusionSoft. The sending should then be triggered manually.
- In InfusionSoft, a product must be assigned to the user when an order is placed via the online shop.
- When placing an order, the user must be assigned some tags and possibly action sets must be executed in InfusionSoft.
- In addition to the publicly accessible website, we have a member area that is protected with access data. Our members can log into the member area with their access data. We would like to use the Woocommerce in such a way that if a member orders something from the member area he does not have to log in additionally somewhere.
- When ordering for the first time in the public area, the user has to enter his contact data at the check-out. As soon as he has done this, his data should be transferred to InfusionSoft and a confirmation of receipt of the order should be sent to the customer.
- In order to process the orders, you must create appropriate aids in InfusionSoft (lists, stages or similar) so that the processing of the orders is made easier for our employees.
- The complete order process must be covered.
Woocommerce germanized must be used.
Please indicate with your application which budget we have to expect. And how long the project will last.
We will only consider freelancers who have already implemented several projects with InfusionSoft and have a high level of expertise.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $497 teklif veriyor
I think I can help you with this project. I have implemented Infusionsoft with WordPress and feel like I can do it with WooCommerce too. Lets discuss