We have in total 8 connectors where we log in to the different connectors, send off the token we in the first login has received from the login by the user.
This is stored in our DB and next time our system wants to connect to the same accounting system the token is sent off.
Currently, this is made in Magento 1.9.
In its simplicity it is this ONLY you should convert:
1. Send credentials from the menu
2. Receive tokens from the accounting system
3. store in our DB
We want to convert this and remove any single thing about Magento 1.9 in this.
1. User connect to a common connector menu where he selects the connector (one of the mentioned)
2. Connector opens up the login screen from the connector so they can log in
3. The screen sends off the credentials. The accounting system sends back a token and login live code which we then store in the DB, usually this consists of two tokens.
4. Our system is then triggering automatically when the tokens are written to the DB.
Your job is to convert step 1-3 since we then take over the job in the background.
The code consists of code that executes from the sync menu (a screen with icons the user clicks on) and when they click on the icon that executes the token collection.
So... There is no code outside of this you need to look into or asses at all. You get a zip of code and you have a look. Do not ask for other code as you will not get it.
Parts have been made in older Laravel. And we do have a newer code also we can reuse.
Laravel developer who knows how to make token and responsive logins and receive the token from the system AND store in a DB.
the person must also have Magento 1.9 experience.
And you must have done this kind of job previously.
To prevent autobidding write: "I have done token login conversion previously from Magento to Laravel" if you have done it previously in your bid.
Bu iş için 21 freelancer ortalamada $778 teklif veriyor
Hello. Thanks a lot for taking your valuable time to read my message. Because I am very familiar with PHP framework like Core PHP, CI, Laravel, Cake PHP, Ruby, and Mysql, SEO, API, etc I can provide all as you want p Daha Fazla